• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW! DDD Chat Room

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Crash, drop it already. You are not God. You cannot change the world. The mods are all against this. Matt is hardly on, if ever. And most of us have moved on. This is human nature. When we get tired of something we move on and do other things. You cannot force life back into the forum. If it's dying, it's dying. Let it die gracefully.

I am not in favor of this not because I WANT this place to die; I don't. I am against this because it will just speed it along, and it will cause more drama and more agony than what this forum has already suffered. It's not going to get any more active regardless of what you do. You cannot force people to come to this site and make it active.

The possibility of a second series is up in the air. I recently shared a correspondence with Kasharikun about the subject and she says the most time we can expect for Bones to make an announcement about a second series is at the most two years. By that time, most likely the forum will be dead and buried, regardless of whether a chat box is in place or not.

We have run out of things to discuss. The series was great. The games were good. The mangas were good. The novels were great. The movie was awesome. What else is there to talk about?

Stop the high and mighty act like you're king of the freakin world already. You can't change people's minds and you are getting on my nerves about this. Drop it.

Top Bottom