• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***The NEW Cave Monthly Tournament Thread***

CrappyDonkey

Smash Apprentice
Yep was planning on having one on the 22nd, but that is the same day as Big C's event. So I'll probably move it a week. You guys are more than welcome to just come play at The Cave, we are a gaming center.

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
Glad you're still hosting. I'll be sure to come to this. ^_^

I'm sure it is, but are your hosting Brawl tournys now? That would bring more people. >_>

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
Everyone add my Brawl FC so I can play against you guys and see how much I suck at this game too. :-)
Oh I've been dying to add someone who will actually accept and play. I'll add you. My profile name is Loosh, short for Looshkin.

This is Nick btw. I stopped in a bunch seeking a job; just a reference so you remember/know who I am.

So, when is the next tournament Jeff?

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
No, don't assume anything. I just asked when the next tournament is and then Brightside said He'd be there if it's on saturday and blah blah. A Brawl Tournament this weekend would be awesome I don't work until 4.

So that's me, Brightside, Zijiin, Mars, and Yoru. Is it safe to assume everyone can make it If There is actually a tournament this Saturday, March 29th? Even if we're all good to go, getting more people to come is definetely a good idea.

Zijiin, You add my Brawl FC and I'll add yours :)

Zjiin

Smash Master
No, don't assume anything. I just asked when the next tournament is and then Brightside said He'd be there if it's on saturday and blah blah. A Brawl Tournament this weekend would be awesome I don't work until 4.

So that's me, Brightside, Zijiin, Mars, and Yoru. Is it safe to assume everyone can make it If There is actually a tournament this Saturday, March 29th? Even if we're all good to go, getting more people to come is definetely a good idea.

I would like to see more than 5-6 people go to a tournament that is decently far away from me before i dedicate myself to it.

I'll add ya next time i'm on.

Mars-

Smash Champion

Yep was planning on having one on the 22nd, but that is the same day as Big C's event. So I'll probably move it a week. You guys are more than welcome to just come play at The Cave, we are a gaming center.
Nobody is assuming anything, we are basing it on what jeff said.

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
I don't think it is, but this should be at allisbrawl too.
You gonna post that, Jeff? ^_^

@ David: Don't john out at the last second and say your busy or something. :p

Mars-

Smash Champion
How about not this saturday and instead first saturday in april so we can have time to gather a crowd.
A lot of people come to these and don't post. Everybody should be aware of it if it is happening.

BTW Jeff, a comfirmation would be cool.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
I might go. But one thing: How long do these usually go for? I know it's rough to estimate but I have to be at work at 4 (it's about a 15 minute drive from the Cave.) Will I have enough time?

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
So will there be a decent turnout? I'm thinking of ditching work and showing up to this instead, but only if enough people are going.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
the turnout should be decent enough. There seems to be a fair amount of interest here. Also since brawl is new the cave will probably draw in a lot of randoms from around the area. I look forward to winning this ^_^

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
Tomorrow Saturday.

I'm planning on attending if I can get anyone to work for me tomorrow. Going in to work in a few minutes to see if anyone wants to.

Hopefully the turnout will be decent. Saturdays are money days and ditching work for a crappy turnout would suck.

Top Bottom