• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***The NEW Cave Monthly Tournament Thread***

Deathanchor

Smash Apprentice
Yesh, I still may need ride home. I can get there ok, just a matter of getting back. Mother will probably let me go if I can get a ride back and get an A on my math test....Curse you Exponential Growth!!! Oh btw nice siggy, Jeff is teh uber-pwage and way cooler than Ness.

Mars-

Smash Champion
14k, it's not that I want to play brawl so much, but I have been training up taking l-canceling and wavedashing out of my game, I don't want to switch back. Maybe I'll just come for some friendlies, 14k, you wanna do a $0 mm? Yes, thats right, $0.

Edit: Best of 21 of course.

Me14k

Smash Lord
14k, it's not that I want to play brawl so much, but I have been training up taking l-canceling and wavedashing out of my game, I don't want to switch back. Maybe I'll just come for some friendlies, 14k, you wanna do a $0 mm? Yes, thats right, $0.

Edit: Best of 21 of course.
Im not that cheap.....2 cents.

Before I drive an hour to show up...who is going?

Zjiin

Smash Master
And people wonder why those of us who aren't as close, don't go to the Cave. Locals don't even want to take the effort to play together, so we're not going to take our chances that some "might" show up on days we can actually go. The Cave was one of the nicer places to play once upon a time, but it seems the smash community there doesn't feel the need to support regulated fests.

Tink

Smash Hero
rofl, i dont see how the cave doesnt get 20 people <_<.....IL smash scene has relly died down -_-.

also, the Wi tourny might be cancelled, so me and big C MIGHT be here, but it sounds like noone else will be <_<

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
rofl, i dont see how the cave doesnt get 20 people <_<.....IL smash scene has relly died down -_-.

also, the Wi tourny might be cancelled, so me and big C MIGHT be here, but it sounds like noone else will be <_<
me Yoru and Dave will def be goin. I don't know who else though :/.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
god bless.

Dave=who?

$mms yoru/brightside?

Brightside/yoru wanna smash at my place (20 min from skokie) tomorrow at 5ish?
Dave is the Luigi player. He doesn't really go to anything much but he's prob commin to this.

Sure, ill MM$ just name ur price...

I don't know about tomorrow. If I can somehow find a ride maybe but it looks grim.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Tink, weren't you going to Quaz's smashfest? I'll be going to this just cause I can't go to any other one.

Me14k

Smash Lord
Dave is the Luigi player. He doesn't really go to anything much but he's prob commin to this.

Sure, ill MM$ just name ur price...

I don't know about tomorrow. If I can somehow find a ride maybe but it looks grim.
ew. I hate luigis.

1 or 2 bucks is fine for me..

Ill PM you my cell number incase you decide to call (yes im anal about keeping it private)

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Jeff, you really need to change the picture of the month on the site again.

It's only been updated 2 times since I started going, which has been like 5 months :p

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
Two questions...

1) How late do people usually stay at the Cave after the tourney?

2) Is anyone with Brawl going to be there past 4?

That regional Brawl tourney got me excited and I wanna kick some *** at midnight launch, so I figured I might as well get used to the physics if I can get the chance to play. So yeah...if people are there past 4 and if anyone's bringing Brawl, I'm planning on showing up this Saturday.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
for me I'll have like a 30/70 chance of coming so Don't hold your breath for matches

but if I do Quaz I got your Pm and I'll talk with them and see what's going on

Quaz

Smash Master
alright dragmire I have to leave for work at like 4, will you find out for sure before then? because I wont get home until 9:30 - 10:00 / doesn't feel like PMing again and doesnt care

Quaz

Smash Master
I've actually decided I'm not gonna drive down there myself anymore.. however if your parents are still up for driving all the way down there Im still willing to ride with you drag lol

but the chances of that happening are slim so I prolly wont make it

Top Bottom