• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New: Bojinkan Ninjutsu Clan

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Now that I am back, the rpg seems to be picking up popularity - This is good.

I welcome all new members in advance, and welcome SPAWN to the Ninjas!

I will PM everyone/AIM everyone as soon as I reinstall AIM - stupid viruses and spyware...
SPAWN, go check out your rank and get your banner, if it so compells you!

~Houndoomshocka

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I laughed at my description. Got it in my sig now,too. Woohoo!!

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. It appears I have. Very interesting that you choose to poast this garbage into my clan thread. Do you care to join the Ninjas? If you do, please poast that you'd like to apply.

Until then, please refrain from poasting spam on these topics.

BTW - if you're wondering, "poast" is an inside joke from Zapdos's days. I spell it that way on purpose.

~HDS Out.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
hey guyz. Your newest member here.

name - Gerudo Warrior
rpg name : Sarevok
class
title : Deathbringer
Description : Sarevok's sword is known as the Sword of Chaos, and it carries an enchantment of epic proportions
Aim - Gerudo Warrior1

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
I dunno how it works but I'd like to join. Ninjas rock life hardcore in so many ways I can't list them in my current insomniac state! For now, I'll just use some uber stealth and amazing speed to mosey out of this thread for the time being so I can try to fix my insomnia..

Sleep.........is...for........the.....weak *poof*!

Ed@%

Smash Rookie
Hmm. It appears I have. Very interesting that you choose to poast this garbage into my clan thread. Do you care to join the Ninjas? If you do, please poast that you'd like to apply.

Until then, please refrain from poasting spam on these topics.

BTW - if you're wondering, "poast" is an inside joke from Zapdos's days. I spell it that way on purpose.

~HDS Out.
i wouldn't exactly call it garbage...i didn't mean to offend you or anything...i thought the thread looked interesting...so i read it, saw the typo and figured i'd point it out...and i'll consider joining...let me get back to you on that

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Alright, good to hear from all of you! I'll put in the new definate ranks momentarily as soon as I'm not lazy enough to put it off again. Probably this time ;)

For all you joining for sure, be sure to pick up your official Bojinkan Ronin Banner!

~Houndoomshocka

SkiMaskSkeet

Smash Cadet
Hey, Ill join. Since I havent joined until after the server updated I dont have an RPG name yet, but that will change when it comes back on though.

NiNj4 F0|>\ 1yF3.

Foxpower+

Smash Lord
Do we have to bring in a Japanese Feudal Era Warrior based character?
Yes, because Japanese people kick ***.

Sure you can join, welcome to the clan.
I gotta AIM HDS and find out what hes doing.

I don't get it why more people join clans when there is not a RPG that everyone can play, but when there is nobody plays it. :puzzled:

sonofashrub

Smash Apprentice
yo. I'd like to join.
my aim is sonofashrub
tell me about this rpg business.

oh yeah, i'd like a cool siggy thing *grin*
i can make it myself actually unless you have a specific title or whatever for me.

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Ok guys! Finally have the time to add all new members!

Congratulations to your ronin status:
MuseLives
Naota-Kun
SkiMaskSkeet
sonofashrub

Bojinkan Power!

In the old rpgs, it was required to have 10 members to create a clan. Thanks to your interests, we now have 12 members!

~Houndoomshocka

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Just got the PM 2day Citrussed, I'll add you when I'm done with this poast.

Yeah Fox, those were the good old days, where everyone had 15 members and everyone participated. When the new rpg begins, it'll attract new blood to befriend and to slay.

(not necessarily the same rpg'ers) ;)

~HDS

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'd like to join as well! :D
I don't really have AIM or any messenger at the moment, but I am working on getting it here sometime soon.. dang computer is broke so I have to use the cruddy school computers :urg: But yeah, sign meh up!
*bows*

The Burrito of Time

Smash Journeyman
Sign me up!
I like ninjas and have katanas that I practice. I also just started playing Ninja Gaiden so I'm in a ninja mood right now.

Stain ground with foe's blood
Leave quickly and silently
Polish your sword well

*throws smokescreen and vanishes*

marthsword

Smash Ace
You asked me to join, I'm joining. How do you play? Oh well, I sound like an idiot saying that. I'll figure it out. Can we have our own names? If so, I want my name to be "XTRM"

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
ok i've never played the rpg but i hear good things. i cant wait for it to be back up. i'll deffinatly join
*signs up*
so i'm like a ronin? and i put the ronin sig in my sig right?
i want my rpg name to be "poopmouth"
AIM: x RideBlind x
ok

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
*yawn*

Sorry everyone, been really busy lately, working full time, out on weekends with friends, and I'm also in the moving process. If there's anyone who live in the Portland, OR area, I'm moving there in about 2 weeks.....and I have a wii :D

Anyway, I added the last few applicants to our ever growing clan, now at a whopping 21 members! Now we just need the rpg back and running........Brook, that's your cue

Just wanted to induct our new ronins, and will be back soon!

~HDS out

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Wow, it's been 3 1/2 months since I've been here. I haven't died, but I think the rpg has. There have been no progress reports on a release date, no one saying that they're starting the next generation, and people have left. I'm checking in every once in a while, but I don't expect anything.

Bojinkan love forever!
~HDS

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I wish this rpg would come. :( Don't worry HDS, I'm still with you.

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Good to see some ninja love out there guys, thought I'd stop by and say hi to all three people still around...:)

~HDS

***BUMP***

Top Bottom