• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New: Bojinkan Ninjutsu Clan

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to the Official
Bojinkan Ninjutsu Clan Topic.
+________+________+________+

The Official Secret Ninja Matra:
Stain ground with foe's blood
Leave quickly and silently
Polish your sword well
________+________+________+________
This Official Clan Represents The Following:

1. Ninjas are cool
2. We are more powerful than other clans
3. Ninja-love
Theme Song: YATTA! By Happatai

BOJINKAN NINJAS
_____+_____+_____+_____+_____

Shogun
Name: Houndoomshocka
Rpg Name: Kirby Shocka
Class:
Title: Phoenix of Ninjas
Description: Known to some as immortal, others as the rebirther, of thyself and others killed in battle
AIM: electricshocka87
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Daimyo
Name: Foxpower+
Rpg Name:
Class:
Title: Master of Power and Stealth
Description: Hiding in the shadows, the oldest assassin to win a two Katana duel.
AIM: foxpower+
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Hatamoto
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Gokenin
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Baishin
Name: Scorchgid
Rpg Name:
Class:
Title: Death Starer
Description: No one has ever seen his eyes, and lived to tell the tale. Rumor has it they are a burning red to petrify any mortal creature. Pray you're slain from behind.
AIM:
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Bushi
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Samurai
Name: Roy_master101
Rpg Name:
Class:
Title: Pyro Ninja
Description: Only ninja to use gun powder, covers Samurai Sword in it, and lights on fire to see the burning flame in his opponents eyes before their untimely death.
AIM:
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Ashigaru
Name: SPAWN
Rpg Name:
Class:
Title: Squirrely Ninja
Description: Always constantly on edge, SPAWN will attack furiously and quickly where his opponent won't know what hit him. Tends to protect his nuts.
AIM: Heihachi90
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Ronin
Name: SmashPhysics
Rpg Name:
Class:
Title: Ninja Monkey
Description: With sharp eyes, able to master any Ninja ability, just by watching another perform it.
AIM: holycrapz012
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Ronin
Name: Xegony
Rpg Name:
Class:
Title: Smoke Bringer
Description: Uses smoke bombs to startle enemies, then out of nowhere cuts with the precision as if in clear air
AIM:
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Ronin
Name: Gerudo Warrior
Rpg Name:
Class:
Title: Death Bringer
Description: His sword is known as the Sword of Chaos, and it carries an enchantment of epic proportions - Twist time, cut space...removes one's soul.
AIM: Gerudo Warrior1
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Ronin
Name: MuseLives
Rpg Name:
Class:
Title: Star Ninja
Description: Refuses to use any instrument; katana, staff; that resembles a baseball bad. Prefers using Ninja Stars to attack enemy from afar.
AIM:
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Ronin
Name: Naota-Kun
Rpg Name:
Class:
Title: Armour Wielding Ninja
Description: High security, wears a cloak of not cloth, but a strong alloy, samarium to protect. Moves just as swift as in garb
AIM:
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Ronin
Name: SkiMaskSkeet
Rpg Name:
Class:
Title: Masked Ninja
Description: No one has ever seen his face. Always wears "Jason" mask to hide identity, including himself
AIM:
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Ronin
Name: sonofashrub
Rpg Name:
Class:
Title: Camoflagued Ninja
Description: Wears a special garb, chameleonesque to change to all surroundings, could be the same texture as the celing above your computer. Now.
AIM:
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Ronin
Name: Citrussed
Rpg Name:
Class:
Title: Ninja of Levitation
Description: Seemingly flying, Citrussed has been able to master hovering for an extended amount of time. Energy source? Peaches.
AIM:
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Ronin
Name: shinehex
Rpg Name:
Class:
Title: Later, not too creative right now :p
Description: Also later
AIM:
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Ronin
Name: Honk/Monkey/Banana
Rpg Name:
Class:
Title:
Description:
AIM: The Monk312131
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Ronin
Name: Pure of Heart
Rpg Name:
Class:
Title: Ninja of Caring
Description: One of the few female ninjas in the Bojinkan Clan, she is known as the caretaker who keeps the others in top-form condition.
AIM:
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Ronin
Name: The Burrito of Time
Rpg Name:
Class:
Title:
Description:
AIM:
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Ronin
Name: Own3dGuerO
Rpg Name:
Class:
Title:
Description:
AIM: ChronosTheHedge
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Ronin
Name: marthsword
Rpg Name:
Class:
Title: Bird-riding Ninja
Description: Using their quick running abilities, and a katana, he rides his treasured Emu to attack his enemies from afar.
AIM:
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Ronin
Name: falco freak
Rpg Name:
Class:
Title:
Description:
AIM: X RideBind X
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Ronin
Name: In the Fray
Rpg Name:
Class:
Title:
Description:
AIM:
+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Waiting for definate response:
NusCirtap42888
Ed@%

REGISTRATION.
_____+_____+_____+_____
1. Poast any information regarding what you think qualifies you
2. Write what you like about ninjas
3. Write you fighting experience
4. Speak Secret Ninja Matra.
5. I will not judge your induction by level or poast count, but by ninja-love.

RULEZ.
_____+_____+_____+_____
1. No sp4mming.
2. No l4merz.
3. No sp4wn munching.
4. No c4mping.
5. Use proper ninja respect. Speak softly and kill silently.
6. I will increase ranks when I feelz like it. Or when you level and PM me about it. ^_^ "*" also indicate achievements.

There will be many chances for advancement in this clan. Ganbatte minasan!
INITIAL RANK IS RONIN. RANK ADVANCEMENT IS ON RANDOM NINJA-ESQUE QUALITIES. AN "*" APOSTRAPHE NEXT TO RANK IS A AN ACCOMPLISHMENT AND FURTHERS YOUR RANK AFTER TIME.

Point system is this formula (points are merely asthetic and don't really matter besides show):
Level * 25 + BattlesWon * 10 + BattlesLost * 5 + Posts
_____+_____+_____+_____
Shogun: More formally and originally Seii Taishogun, the title was derived from a combination of Seiishi, an archaic commission meaning sent against the barbarians, and Taisho which was the head general of an army. By this era, the title more widely known as Shogun denotes the overall head of the military and ruler of the Far East.

Daimyo: Pronounced die-mee-oh, this title means great names. The title is formed from dai meaning great, and myo or myoden meaning rice producing fief. As the heads of the various families loyal to the Shogun's own clan, the daimyo are considered to form the upper nobility of the Orient. In return for living under certain restrictions to insure their loyalty, daimyo are for all purposes considered are semi-autonomous warlords in charge of the various provinces not directly under the Shogun's control.

Hatamoto: Translated as banner knight or standard bearer, this title was traditionally reserved for the bodyguards of a military commander in battle. With the establishment of the Shogun's rule, the title is given to those retainers who remained loyal to the Shogun during the previous chaotic civil wars. The title is also granted to those of exceptional learning and skill and also to the descendants of illustrious families. The upper end of the petty nobles, hatamoto are the highest samurai rank.

Gokenin: Also known as honorable members of the household, gokenin made up the lower end of the petty nobles typically owning small fiefs producing less than a hundred koku. Together with the hatamoto, the gokenin were the direct retainers of the Shogun otherwise known as bakushin. Protective of their position and fiercely loyal, the gokenin make up the bulk of the Shogun's personal fighting force.

Baishin: The most privileged of the samurai of the various daimyo, the baishin were the only warriors permitted to serve in the capital of the Far East in addition to the Shogun's own retainers, the bakushin. The baishin serve in a number of capacities including serving their respective daimyo during that daimyo's mandatory bi-annual stay at the capital, waiting on the Shogun having been assigned as such for specific duties, and guarding the immediate families of the daimyo who were required to stay in the capital.

Bushi: The term bushi literally means warrior. This title is preferred by the more distinguished samurai of a daimyo as not all members of the samurai caste are necessarily trained in the arts of war. As such bushi more closely approximates the more dignified meaning of armed gentry.

Samurai: In the highly socially stratified land of the Orient, the biggest class distinction is between the heimin or commoner caste and the samurai or warrior caste. Anyone born into a samurai family is considered to be a member of the samurai caste. This is irrespective of their profession though most are trained to be at least competent warriors. Among other privileges, only those of the samurai caste or higher may wear the daisho which consists of a katana (long sword) and a wakizashi (short sword). All samurai are guided in their actions by a complicated code of conduct known as bushido.

Ashigaru: Translated as agile legs, as foot soldiers ashigaru usually have the most numerous presence on any battlefield. Although they are by and large heimin, their deeds do not go unnoticed and it is not unusual for them to be elevated to samurai status. In fact, Oda Nobunaga was one of several powerful warlords from the lower social classes to rise to power.

Ronin: Something of an anomaly in an otherwise highly structured society, ronin are masterless samurai. Signifying their drifting and uncommitted nature, ronin literally means wave man. A samurai might become a ronin in one of several ways. First, due to the fortunes of war, their master might be removed from power or forced to reduce the size of their armed retainers. Second, having committed a dishonorable act, the samurai might be dismissed from service until they atone for their transgression. Lastly, a samurai might obtain from the Shogun a temporary dismissal from clan service in order to be free of obligations to the clan typically for a specific amount of time. Due to the Oriental notion of collective responsibility, a samurai might seek to become a ronin in order to pursue such things as personal vendettas that might otherwise bring dishonor to the clan. In any case, ronin do not display their clanbadge and are treated the same as non-members on issues such as protection. After having resolved the issue that was cause for their dismissal and a reasonable amount of time has passed, ronin are reinstated as full members of the clan at their previous rank.

Grasshopper: In a lesson to a pupil, a certain sensei once said something loosely translated as, "Close your eyes, see the grasshopper at your feet." In light of the accomplishments the student went on to make, all new initiates to Quiet Storm take the rank of grasshopper to symbolize their first humble lessons. All grasshoppers are given a trial period to evaluate their fitness to be members of Quiet Storm. Upon successful completion of this initial period, the grasshopper is honored with the words of that certain sensei, "You have down well, grasshopper." The grasshopper then becomes a full member of the clan and is elevated to a higher rank.

Gaijin: A term for foreigners, anyone not from the Far East is considered to be gaijin.

Eta: Outcasts of society, eta are former members of Quiet Storm who have disgraced themselves so thoroughly that their dishonor is a permanent stain on their soul and as such have been cast out of the Shogun's realm. Not considered to have the rights of a normal person, they are to be given absolutely no respect and their names are never to be spoken aloud.

All rank credit goes to: http://www.sanctuary.org/clans/qs/ranks.html
of whom I'm sure has some kind of rights on this stuff so don't copy it

TigerEye

Smash Rookie
Count me in. Sounds sick. Do we have to have our own ninja swords? And do we get to practice using fruit? SICKO!11111!!!

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Rehabilitator1V3: Alright, here's the official banners for Bojinkans to use:

Arent they stellar?
(70's word for those who dont know)

These are in rank by means - Ronin currently being lowest and Kami being highest.

http://smashboards.com/fzero/misc2/ronin.jpg

http://smashboards.com/fzero/misc2/ashigaru.jpg

http://smashboards.com/fzero/misc2/samurai.jpg

http://smashboards.com/fzero/misc2/bushi.jpg

http://smashboards.com/fzero/misc2/baishin.jpg

http://smashboards.com/fzero/misc2/gokenin.jpg

http://smashboards.com/fzero/misc2/hatamoto.jpg

http://smashboards.com/fzero/misc2/daimyo.jpg

http://smashboards.com/fzero/misc2/shogun.jpg

http://smashboards.com/fzero/misc2/kami.jpg

These were all made by Metroid Killer, credit and thanks to him!

Sorry if this is copywrited guys, but I have to pick up the scraps for rebirth!

TigerEye

Smash Rookie
Sickly dude, now for the small matter of activity, members and actually having an rpg to play on. Remember we dont just want a bunch of vets. Or do we?

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Fox, it's ok, I found him in the Ing Hive, and personally requested that he join us.. Or me, you have some explaining to do...

I would like to give kudos to you Armygeddon, I would like to request a membership into your clan. I would also like to inquire as to the status of the RPG.
Ninja Loyalty, I still consider you a member of the clan, just tell me you're not switching

~Houndoomshocka

Roy_master101

Smash Cadet
ill stick with this clan. i had asked the other clan if i could join but then i got an offer here

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Well, I try, it's all in the persuasion, I think I'll have a strong, active crew to work with. I'm gonna have to start bugging Gideon about the new rpg, I hope that a new game starts up.

TigerEye

Smash Rookie
My loyalty lies with the Bonjikan. I asked the ing hive before you told me you where bringing back the bonjikan.

Night Strife Z

Smash Rookie
Best of luck HDS. I remember two years ago I always wanted to join this clan because ninjas are very cool, but I am already loyal to KoH. Good Luck Again.

-Night Strife

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Wonderful, I knew you wouldn't give up a Katana for a gun! And Welcome Scorchgid, I see my clan list is filling up nicely!

Trash talking, and we haven't even started the new game.....geez DSM

Night Strife, good to hear from you again - Fox, remember the 5th rule of Ninja:
5. Use proper ninja respect. Speak softly and kill silently.

~Houndoomshocka

TigerEye

Smash Rookie
Strife, why dont I kill you quietly somewhere.

Nice to see your still foruming, after you got banned. Is your posts still around?

Night Strife Z

Smash Rookie
I just go to different forums because these are boring. I came back for the RPG and it isn't even up. Also my old posts should still be around unless the topics got deleted.(Which I'm guessing they did).

Why don't you kill me over there -------------> *runs*

TigerEye

Smash Rookie
OMG UR SO FRICKIN LAME NOOB!!!!1111!!!!

Stop ****IN advertising in other peoples clans.

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Take it outside guys, seriously...I don't want a bunch of junk by kids in this thread...
Still recruiting people! I'll find more, I always do! :D

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Aye, we are very alive, the names of members are growing, and this is who we have so far:

Houndoomshocka
TigerEye
ScorchGid
Roy_master101
SmashPhysics

We have 1/2 a clan already! I need help recruiting tho, if you have friends, invite them! I have AIM, all messengers! Contact me!

That is all
~HDS

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Welcome Xegony, I'm glad you show interest in the soon to be strongest clan (once again)
Do you have AIM? I'd like to contact you and introduce you to the rest of the clan members.

~HDS
*Finds you in a puff of smoke*

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
LOL DONT CALL YOURSELF THE BEST CLAN EVER AND NOT SOON TO BE ME AND ING HIVE CLAN WILL OWN YOU WHEN THE RPG COMES BACK GET READY
NooBS WE HAVE BEEN AROUND LONGER THEN YOU GUYS:laugh:

Ronike

Smash Ace
Spiky, dont be so arrogant. Its just people trying to have fun and it is usual for clans to brag about them being the best. DOnt flame in other people's clans. Welcome to all if I haven't said it yet!

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
Pleasuse to meet you Ronike, seems you have been high up in the Ing Hive this rpg, I look forward to battling, or befriending you and your clan.

~Houndoomshocka

Ronike

Smash Ace
I actually colead KoH, but I discuss in ing hive. Probably will be the same in here too.

We should all Pm Gideon to get him to understand that we want the RPG, because I pmed him about it yesterday and he read it and ignored it.

EDIT: Also, if we do ever manage to get the RPG back, whos up for a clan council thingy, where the clans discuss tourney plans, donations, alliances etc.

Top Bottom