• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
....a fun sized lawn gnome whose name was Fartknocker came and released his Nerve Gas related Fart of Doom on the monster and the entire planet. Then Captain Planet came and said, "With your powers combined, I am Captain Planet!" His gay theme song played and played until it completely obliterated Fartknocker the lawn gnome. Captain Planet was the world's new champ! Until....

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
....Waddle Doo was extremely weak compared to Captain Planet's tidyness. Waddle Doo was defeated by Captain Planet. Then Stitch came and took a shot at killing Captain Planet and his gayness. Stitch....

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
then turned from his disney form, to his k*cka$$ form. taking out double maching guns, then captian planet started to play his gay theme, Stitch had to dodge the sound waves of his voice, or else his head would explode from the extreme gayness! Stich wasn't about to...

Lord Nic

Smash Journeyman
wasnt about to give up til James Bond appeared with double SMG and killed Captain Planet, then Stitch thanked him but then got killed as well and was turned into a coat.

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
But, Brinstar being in a location nowhere near where they were, everyone lived. Stitch was turned into a coat by an evil hag named....

ECVlion

Smash Ace
...they threw up! Then the evil monster under your bed turned into his "throw up" form and ate the badgers and the throw up!

ECVlion

Smash Ace
they came back disguised! Gideon didn't know this, and neither did anyone else (except me, hehe!) and they became supermods, but...

sum41

Smash Ace
the Forum Guardian was soon on the case. First he took ECVlion as a Prisoner Of War and...

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
...tried to make her talk! He first threatened her with a can of beans and said, "Talk, or I'll threaten you with this can of beans!" ECVilion had too great of a will power so he...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
said "It's allright for you lot but i have a very limited vocabulary!" Eventually ..........

Lord Nic

Smash Journeyman
eventually he broke free and ran off to Mexico where he ran into a crazy flesh eating Badger thing.

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
The crazy flesh eating bagder thing, only known as "The Crazy Flesh Eating Badger" and he became quick friends. They loved to party with all of the desert animals. One night, they were partying and all of the sudden.....

sum41

Smash Ace
Xbox that was 10 times the size of him. Unfortunately he couldn't do much with a machine that big so he...

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
...."It's-a-me, Mario!." Everyone died because of Dr. Mario's not usefulness. Then a hero from unknown origin came. His name was....

Fourside

Smash Ace
He found an evil guy dressed in a gorilla suit, singing the anthem of Venezuela and jumping in a bowl of potato garlic salad.

113th post. You guys will have to post a lot if you want to beat me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom