• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ness Support Thread

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Hey, we have an actual support thread?!

Instead of that "help those in denial" thread, why isn't this the official thread?

Anyway, add my name to the list, been pointing out that he's not deconfirmed for a LONG time now.

Kazydai

Smash Apprentice
Everyone who denied Ness just got fscking Bowser F-smashed. THis was the pwnage of the century.

By the way, I want my name on that list.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
Sorry I can't edit this thread anymore. My stupid edit key is broken. I'll try it on my new Ness Discussion Thread I made. Head there for Ness-talk!

maskeXD

Smash Apprentice
Y'all know... now that Ness is a secret character, maybe his abillities have risen... So, here's three ideas for his buffing:

1: Follow these steps:
a- Pick up any final smash compilation
b- Take a look at Mario's
c- Take a look at Samus'

What do you see in common? They're beams. ENERGY PROJECTILES. If you're a Ness player, so you already know what I mean: PSI Magnet!!!!

2: Ness grabbing with his YoYo. Okay, I know this is unlikely, but itook this idea from a Sakurai's game: Kirby Super Star.

3: PK Rockin. This is the most likely to happen. I hope it's a big area, damaging and exploding attack.

thnks fr rdng.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
i've been gone for a while but, its soo good to come back and see it (finally) becoming a support thread! Yay us for never giving up on our favorite pyschic kid! NESS FTW

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
Looks like its truly official now.

All to do now is wait until this thread gets moved to the subforum.

Top Bottom