• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NANA GAMES!!!!!(aug. 25th)

Rushuna

Smash Cadet
I can do that if you guys call me. I'll be leaving 7-8ish in the morning, so if you're coming with me, PM me your phone # so I can give you a wakeup call or something. Thanks.

At this moment I have ShuffleTrain in my car and have room for three others.

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
Counter their illogic with perfect logic of your own.
I try but they can't handle the awesome power of my logic, so they explode. However, by using their illogic against them; I just might be able to go. Or maybe I should press them harder.

Dude, I can drive you if you need... I'm leaving Saturday morning (since I have work on Friday) and I'll be returning probably Sunday, so if the commute is trouble, let me know. Just give me a call or something.
Is there any chance of getting back Saturday night? Cuz my folks are...difficult people and absolutely will not allow me to spend the night anywhere.

I need to leave this house...

Rushuna

Smash Cadet
Just call your parents and be like "WE ARE TOO DRUNK TO DRIVE HOME K."

It always works...

(I guess I could return on Saturday, but I would really love to spend the night and come home Sunday...)

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
Haha, my parents would buy a gun, shoot me with it, beat me with it after it almost ran out of ammo, shove it up my anus, empty the remaining shells in there, slap me in the face, throw me out on the street and run over me if I did that.

I dunno, I don't wanna ask you to drive back earlier than you'd like; but I gotta be home the Saturday night...

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Dang it rush, you'd better spend the night son.

herochima, just tell them you're eloping with Jessica Alba.

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
They'd wish me good luck and ban me from entering their house ever again. Then I'd be homeless, and still Jessica-less.

I guess we'll see what happens.

Top Bottom