• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NANA GAMES!!!!!(aug. 25th)

Somasu

Smash Ace
Rushuna, gimme your cell phone numba by PM or post on here =P I need it in case I need to contact ya or something.

Also, I don't know if I'm gonna get the car from my mother on these days, so I MIGHT need to catch a ride with you.. Don't know for sure yet.

Edit: And Evan, make a pre-reg list so we can see if anyone's already paid the door fee.

I know I have. I remember paying it when I was at your place. Gotta make sure I remember this so I don't end up paying another five bucks.

Edit#2: I also might be bringing a friend with me, should he decide if he wants to go with me.. and if I get the car.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i need people to bring tv's and cubes with copies of smash too..this will be apperiaciated..anybody who brings a tv will not have to pay the 5 dollar door fee..my aim is itsgotabetheshoe

my number is 631-484-0733,my name is evan for those who don't know..call me anytime 24/7 365..about anything ..it doesn't even have to be about smash..god bless

Somasu

Smash Ace
I'm also in for the anti-Zelda crew =)

Also, I will participate in said event if it is Zelda ONLY! No Shiek allowed :x

And I'm in need of a doubles partner. Though, I'm honestly debating on even participating in doubles. I tend to get rocked pretty hard in teams, so... heh, I dunno if anyone wants to team with me. Plus, that will be 5 bucks more towards Metroid Prime 3 the following week <333

I will be in singles, though.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'm teaming with Laijin (unless Tong comes apparently)

buuut

Soma, i'd like to team with you again, if Laijin bails on me - he asked foist :(
SuSoma ftw.

SleepyK

I have two vcrs i can bring, and a few blank tapes.

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I think I'll be there. Wish I knew when people planned to start showing up.

So anyway, I recently acquired a portable TV with a VCR built in. Only the screen is like 13 in. Tiny melee ftw! I guess I'll bring it and see what y'all think. It's got to be better than waiting to smash.

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
I'm also in for the anti-Zelda crew =)

Also, I will participate in said event if it is Zelda ONLY! No Shiek allowed :x

And I'm in need of a doubles partner. Though, I'm honestly debating on even participating in doubles. I tend to get rocked pretty hard in teams, so... heh, I dunno if anyone wants to team with me. Plus, that will be 5 bucks more towards Metroid Prime 3 the following week <333

I will be in singles, though.
I'd like to participate in doubles, and am currently partner-less. So, would you like to team up with me? I know we don't know each other's play styles and stuff, but I think it'd be fun.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*sigh* I doubt I am making this... everyone of us who tried to plan to go to this failed epically so far. Alpha is still looking into it, but I dunno about the rest. I won't speak for them though. Be sure to come to G4S4 though! (Sounds horrible of me huh... not showing to yours, but asking you to come to mine... :( but that's school for you huh?)

Somasu

Smash Ace
Someone MIGHT be coming on Saturday that I might team with, but if he doesn't show, then I'm 100% down with teaming with you.

We can play some friendlies before the tourney starts to try and learn play styles, as well.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i a m having a smashfest friday and anybody who wants to come is welcome..plus housing is available for people who need it..

someone give alpha a ride please

PB&J

Smash Hero
u guys can come over anytime on friday,which is tommorrow if u want because i have no classes just give me a call and tell me when u are coming-631-484-0733

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
I think I'm going to come tomorrow in the early afternoon, but I have to leave before evening. I've got a fantasy football draft to dominate. I'll call you.

And I will be available as a teams partner as well for anyone that needs one.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Hey, someone should bring two Wavebird controllers so we can get some Doublemint Challenges goin'.

And in case you don't know what a Doublemint Challenge is, it's where you have two wavebird recievers on the same frequency so that you can have one player controlling two of the same character.. and basically, you control those two characters, and find one other oppponent to see how many stocks they can get off of you.

I've done this before.. it's fun as hell.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i wish i could come to this. :(

oh well young link and game and watch should make a good team.

GO TEAM VENTURE

Rushuna

Smash Cadet
It's my birthday on Saturday... buy me stuff. :)

SleepyK can literally vouch that it seriously is my birthday.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Happy early Birthday Rushuna =)

Evan, I think I'm gonna go ahead and go to your place tonight. My mother can give me a ride, and I'll just hang there for the rest of the weekend.

Also, I'm bringing my cube, Smash, VCR, and I THINK I have a spare TV that I might bring.

I'll give you a call later to let you know for sure if I'm coming or not

SleepyK

tires don exits~

Yeah, we should have a party for Rushuna in addition to the tourney.

SleepyK

Counter their illogic with perfect logic of your own.

Rushuna

Smash Cadet
Dude, I can drive you if you need... I'm leaving Saturday morning (since I have work on Friday) and I'll be returning probably Sunday, so if the commute is trouble, let me know. Just give me a call or something.

Top Bottom