• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most fun things to do with wolf

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
what are your favorite things that you do, or did during a brawl using wolf?

for me its defiently the short ledge hop followed by fair ftk, its just so excellent.

i would also have to say just randomly using the up B and just hitting them with all of it. nice 10 damage and it makes your opponent feel bad about themsleves lol

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Reflecting back a fully charged anything and scoring the hit.

Comboing people off the stage in a supposedly 'combo-less' game.

Actually nailing a meteor/spike.

It just feels so good.

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
Stage scarring ledges in obscure spots so you know your opponent isn't thinking about that technique, i.e. in Delfino Plaza, after the stage changes and becomes the 3 landforms with the water, on those ledges, or like.. the middle ledge in Corneria.

Not using a particular move for a long time during the match to ensure that it's at full strength to use it as a kill move. (Dsmash and Usmash in particular)

Blaster camping for a short period of time at the right distance so that when they jump/shorthop, you hit with the Wolf Illusion at its apex.

Hitting somebody with 3 bairs in one jumping sequence because they choose to continually DI into me for some unknown reason. *facepalm*

On castle siege, as the stage was in the transition phase from the last change back to the original castle scene, being on the far edge fighting with the opponent, seeing that we were about to not have ground under us, grabbing him and holding him all the way down to kill us both at once because I had another life left.

Juggling. Nuff Said.

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
the Illuson sweetspot is another nice thing, KO at 90 ftw

also using the illusion waveland strategicly and actually pulling it off is pretty sweet

x9whitey9x

Smash Journeyman
Nailing someone with a D-air meteor feels really nice. Same goes for comboing and getting off a good U smash.

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
Sweet spotting a Wolf Illusion. Spiking with it when someone is on the ledge is my personal favorite.

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
Sweet spotting with Wolf Illusion, spiking with dair., and shining anyone when they're attacking.

~rh

Smash Lord
Shining a n00b off the stage when they upb recover with Diddy STRAIGHT towards me and howl right before the announcer guy says "Game!". That makes me laugh, cause it happens pretty often. xD

Kreeeee

Smash Cadet
I really like timing my lasers when my opponent jumps so I nail them in the air and they can't avoid the second one when they land.

down throw -> laser -> edge guard near the edge is great fun too as the laser stop their second jump/upb if they do it immediately.

bair spamming is great fun too. Just keep knocking your opponent off the edge and keep trying to hit that last bair on them :p

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
The topic title could not have been more awkward.

Anyway, where to start? I love spamming lasers at people, forcing them to jump towards me, and then slyly using Wolf Flash to hit with the sweet spot. His reflector is also a huge ball of fun. The invincibility frames are totally addictive.

acv

Smash Journeyman
Fair in to Utilt in to Bair in to Bair in to Nair in to reflector in to Dsmash in to KO!!!.

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
wow, im surprised nobody mentioned DESTROYING pikmin with the blaster

and acv, i want to see a youtube vid of you doing that lol
Side Taunt xD

"Whats the matter, Scared???"
another favorite thing is fully charging the down smash while my opponent is taunting :p
Spiking with illusion. It's just too raw.
i spike with that once, and it was on the stage, i cant even imgaine spiking them to their deaths
The topic title could not have been more awkward.
lol i was thinking that when i made it

ChronoTrigga

Smash Apprentice
Up Taunt. Nothing makes me laugh more (other than captain falcon saying show me your moves) than him constantly howling after I kill someone. I even let them hit me a few times and keep howling. Pissing people off is fun. :D

SlyKnuxRealist4

Smash Rookie
For me it was seeing the look on my buddy's face when I down threw him off the edge all 3 times for game! It always happens when one tries to use Ike against me.:laugh::chuckle:

homicidalrapist

Smash Apprentice
down air and wolf flash are the most satisfying moves to hit with for me. His up tuant is too good, it probably means "Owned" in wolf talk lol. juggling with uair and fair so is awesome.

Ree301

Smash Apprentice
doing the side taunt and telling n00bs “those kicks totally kill!” *bonus* watching n00bs who use Wolf use the taunt as an attack and get man-handled

Top Bottom