• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Montreal Bi-weeklies thread!!! Jeudi le 18 août and it's free!! feat. m2k !!!

ThatGuy

Smash Master
So I'm interested in going twice this week, anyone interested? Anything but Friday for me pretty much. Wednesday is usually pretty popular so I'm down for that, but is anyone interested for a second day as well? Monday or Tuesday would be cool I think.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
The BB guys come almost every day now, lol. Thursday is when they do their weekly tournaments, so that's the only day you probably shouldn't do anything big. Every other day should be fine.

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
Maybe smashers should come in big numbers everyday so the BB guys are more reluctant about going everyday, sp Smashers are gonna take over after a while.

/egoism

ortiz34

Smash Cadet
I'll be there on wednesday, and on every wednesday as well :) My bro, Horo, Love and Dream won't come this week but they will next week.
See ya there tomorrow @5PM

EDIT: Soo sorry, didn't have access to internet to say I couldn't come :| we should exchange phone number next week ;) We will be there next week for sure, sorry again :S

ThatGuy

Smash Master
CRAP forgot to mention that we need setups! Foonzo lent their Wiis to a friend or something so we must provide our own Consoles and Games.

EDIT: Also looks like I'll be available to go there mad early since my last class is a lab which doesn't take place week 1. So I'll probably just appear at a random time.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Joel what time are you going cause I could potentially go some time between 1 and 6. (Wont be bringing a setup though unless you consider my laptop one)

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Joel what time are you going cause I could potentially go some time between 1 and 6. (Wont be bringing a setup though unless you consider my laptop one)
Tough to say. I finish class at 2:30, then I'm visiting Concordia Health Services. After that I'm fair game. I brought a cube with me. I guess between 3:30-4pm is a safe bet as I'll probably eat beforehand too.

@Ally: Bleh, can't make it any earlier than 8:30 this Friday, and 9:30 after that lol. Oh well. Tuesdays are the best day for me anyway.

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
Friday, there's an SF tourney where top players are banned (battling for the title: King of Semi-Scrubs), meaning there might be a lot of people. Not sure it's the best day to rally smash fellas.

Reggie, I'll go to Foonzo tomorrow if you want to play some (a lot of) 3s. I finish at 9 but first class of the semester means more like 7h30ish, should be there around 8.

Also, can't be there tonight, and most likely any Wednesday, as it's my only day off school and work knows this so I'm their Wednesday ***** now.

Edit: Actually, I have class at 9h30 Friday so I won't make it tonight.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Who's bringing their Wii's tomorrow? I don't feel like bringing mines as I will have to be making a lot of transportation.

ThatsPM

Smash Rookie
Hey, just read about this, looks nice... if there's some high play melee stuff going on over there I might go have a look and get my *** beaten once or twice. On verras pour la date par contre... j'vais checker avec mes amis avant!

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Can't go wednesdays... unless you guys are still there after 9:00. I'll stop by to check.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I guess I'll play Brawl now when it happens to be there... It was pretty fun.

Melee was more fun though :p.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
suckin' on mah ******s like you wanted me
callin' me all the time like blondie
check out my chrissy behind, it's fine all of the time
like sex on the beaches
what else is in the teaches of peaches?
huh, whaaaa

**** the pain away, **** the pain away

pft tss tss pft tss tss pft tss pft tss tss pft tss tss pft tss
pft tss tss pft tss tss pft tss pft tss tss pft tss tss pft tss

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Anyone wanna go to Foonzo today? I'd prefer Melee over Brawl but I guess I could play some Brawl too... If I do play Brawl I'd like to play some melee as well at some point cause I think I'll get bored of Brawl fast.

If you know my number you can call/text.

Top Bottom