• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mii Fighter will be best character PERIOD and here's why!

Are you excited for Mii Fighter?

• **** yeah

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • **** no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • **** Hatsune Miku

• **** Adam Sandler

• **** Sonic Hitler Manson the Hedgehog

• **** those three *********** devils

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Booster

Smash Lord
Warning Received
I know alot of people who say that "Mii Fighter? That **** is ****ing gay" or simply "I DON'T WANT MIIS" I was like this at first too, but then I looked at the big picture: You can build your own characters, whether you want to play as them or beat them up. I've always dreamed of beating the **** out of Sonic the Hedgehog or as I like to call him "Sonic Hitler Manson the Hedgehog" because that's how horrible his franchise has gotten, to the point where I gave him two middle names based on the two evilest men of all time.

You can also create Goku, AVGN, Nostalgia Critic, Hitler (For goofiness), Adam Sandler (To beat him up of course), Hatsune Miku (**** THIS *********** MOTHERBITCH SHE DESTROYED YAKUZA'S CHANCES OF EVER COMING TO AMERICA AGAIN AND SHE NEEDS TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE) and many more, sure you can't play them Online for some reason, but you can create your own dream matches! Create characters that YOU know Nintendo will never put in!

I've also wanted to beat Mega Man up and Yellow Devil since I was a child, Pacman World Pacman too! Hatsune Miku since 2012, Adam Sandler since I was a kid, I can create myself and the last two characters and beat up just about anything I've always wanted to beat up, Sonic, Miku, Adam Sandler, those three ****suckers will be my Sandbags.

Who will you create? What kind of dream battles will you have? Do you support the Mii Fighter too? Will you create Fisticuffs, Sword or Gun Mii? Will you create AVGN and have him battle the notorious, infamous Irate Gamer (Who am I kidding OF COURSE YOU WILL)? The fact I can beat up Sonic Hitler Manson the Hedgehog, Hatsune Miku and Adam Sandler has made me decide to buy a Wii U, just one character caused that!

Edit: Someone forgot to put "***********" in the words that get censored

Last edited:

SonicMario

Smash Master
Miis will be fun for both using your own Miis to fight Nintendo characters. And even punching bag oppurtunities for people you don't like (As long as it's not entirely nasty like the Miis of your parents just because they made you mad.)

Though come on now, Sonic hasn't been that bad lately :p

Booster

Smash Lord
Miis will be fun for both using your own Miis to fight Nintendo characters. And even punching bag oppurtunities for people you don't like (As long as it's not entirely nasty like the Miis of your parents just because they made you mad.)

Though come on now, Sonic hasn't been that bad lately :p
He hasn't been bad lately, but never forget *looks at ribbon on finger* that at one point, he threatened to destroy gaming as we know it. I'm of course talking about Sonic the Hedgehog 2006

SonicMario

Smash Master
He hasn't been bad lately, but never forget *looks at ribbon on finger* that at one point, he threatened to destroy gaming as we know it. I'm of course talking about Sonic the Hedgehog 2006
Oh don't worry, I definitely agree that Sonic 06 is one of the worst disasters in the franchise and even perhaps of gaming history (I may even consider what Superman 64 was for the 90s, what Sonic 06 was for the 2000s.)

But it's long past, and while Sonic may never reach his prime ever again. He's slowly become at least a bit more respectable xP

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I don't see why this needs to have its own thread. Nor do I see why this needs to be posted at all seeing how it's mostly spam, inflammatory, and inappropriate.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom