• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mighty Blue DKs

otg

Smash Master
This thread is dedicated to my bro, who despite almost no tech skill, ***** my friends (and even me sometimes when he gets lucky ;))with DK. But not just any ordinary Kong, BLUE DKs (deeks). See it turns out he's top tier because he throws harder than all the other kongs (>.>) and he rules the other mighty kongs with an iron fist (<.<).

Regardless, I'm going to use this thread to post vids of him for your enjoyment. I'll get them up whenever I get the chance, for the most part my friends and I only record Melee matches. This is too stupid to pass up though.

Otg/BLDKs vs Zach/Kiru - Stoned team match. This really doesn't do him justice.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
You say this DK doesn't do him justice.
That statement could not be more true :p

Seriously though he kept killing himself. I think it's more that everyone else sucks, rather than he's really good. He's just playing smarter. His opponents - that kirby kept using the same predictable moves over and over, and that fox made a lot of unecessary movements and failed shorthops resulting in his deaths.

Pikachu's performance was the best there!

Anyway like you said, it's usually better, so I'm looking forward to being an ***-hole about upcoming videos :laugh:

EDIT: you guys record from console, right? What's your recording method going from console to a final PC video? I'd like to record some matches with my bro and/or friends as well...

otg

Smash Master
To be honest, his DK isn't too impressive at all =\
That's the joke! He's not very good at all, you'll see how truly gay he can be 1v1.

You say this DK doesn't do him justice.
That statement could not be more true :p

Seriously though he kept killing himself. I think it's more that everyone else sucks, rather than he's really good. He's just playing smarter. His opponents - that kirby kept using the same predictable moves over and over, and that fox made a lot of unecessary movements and failed shorthops resulting in his deaths.

Pikachu's performance was the best there!

Anyway like you said, it's usually better, so I'm looking forward to being an ***-hole about upcoming videos :laugh:

EDIT: you guys record from console, right? What's your recording method going from console to a final PC video? I'd like to record some matches with my bro and/or friends as well...
Like I said, he's not technical at all (no z cancel, only dd's to grabs etc, cargo suicides) but it's funny as hell to watch him play. When I get some 1v1's up you'll see what I mean. My friends also aren't very good at the game (I was the Pika), my Kirby friend is a complete noob and the guy playing Fox just picked up the game, he's a Melee guy.

As for how we record, my friend Neal (not featured in the vid, he has a sick Fox) uses "Dazzle" which is a recording tool that takes images directly to the TV and turns them into Media files (I'm not sure of the format). From there I think you can just use Windows Movie Maker to put movies together from there. Check it out.

does your friends blue DK play online?
Nah he doesn't, I actually really want to get Kalliera set up for myself though. If anyone could give me some assistance feel free to PM me.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
Like I said, he's not technical at all (no z cancel, only dd's to grabs etc, cargo suicides) but it's funny as hell to watch him play.
I'm looking forward to those videos then, because this board could definitely use some more humour and less elitism :p (What else can you expect from a game that's been played for so long?)

otg

Smash Master
I'm looking forward to those videos then, because this board could definitely use some more humour and less elitism :p (What else can you expect from a game that's been played for so long?)
Hey, he strives for mediocrity. I don't think I'm going to up any vids of me vs. him, I know his style really well so it would probably be me 3 stocking him, but vs. my friends is a different story. Sadly, I wouldn't expect vids till this weekend or later (my bday is soon!).

tigerbombzz

Smash Apprentice
holy shiet you r tard...ive seen better gorillas at a fuking zoo then ur nub shiet dk! wow waste my time more please you cok...sniff

otg

Smash Master
Wow, I see what you mean by blatant elitism. Guys, this is a JOKE. Jesus, if you are taking this seriously, your Ego is feeding upon yourself. I'm going to post 1v1's than, and I'm sure they won't impress you, but hopefully they'll make you think "wow, that DK player is ****ing dumb. LOL" And in the end, that's all that matters, fun.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
If you take tigerbombz seriously then I dunno whats up d00d.

I watched the match, the kirby player made me laugh. I seriously didnt think he'd move across the stage with fsmash. priceless

Superstar

Smash Champion
0:25, priceless. Also, my brother wants that music. You can never take a match with that music seriously. EVER.

And I agree, Kirby should have FSmashed more.

bluedks

Smash Rookie
holy shiet you r tard...ive seen better gorillas at a fuking zoo then ur nub shiet dk! wow waste my time more please you cok...sniff
yo **** muscle,

blue dks here (aka otg brother) you think watching a 3 minute long game video of a stoned kids play smash is waste of time... well you are right, it is. I am sorry to have inconvenienced you for 3 minutes of your life. You may now go back to your passionless, pathetic life, spending countless hours practicing your short hop lazers. . .

This was a ****ing joke you douche.

-blue dks

p.s. oh... im sorry

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
yo **** muscle,

blue dks here (aka otg brother) you think watching a 3 minute long game video of a stoned kids play smash is waste of time... well you are right, it is. I am sorry to have inconvenienced you for 3 minutes of your life. You may now go back to your passionless, pathetic life, spending countless hours practicing your short hop lazers. . .

-blue dks

p.s. oh... im sorry
he spends hours practicing his short hop lasers just as you spend hours sucking at smash, so it balances out =D

don't come here simply to talk smack, cuz ill talk smack back at cha and it'll smack you right in the face! ..Smack!

anyways go on egx son, play, and then gtfo :)

otg

Smash Master
yo **** muscle,

-blue dks

p.s. oh... im sorry

LOLLLLL, OH I'm sorry!!! I thought this was a Giant Blue Monkey.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
yo **** muscle,

-blue dks

p.s. oh... im sorry
You're the one taking it seriously ~_~...if you'd spent more than like, 10 minutes on these boards you would've realized that tigerbombzz does this to every thread he's poasted on.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Yeah i saw them at the zoo.. in the display it had a small sign that read: "Tigerbombz's family please do not feed smash or their ego will rise to dangerous levels where they will sniff all of our coke"

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
I am sorry to have inconvenienced you for 3 minutes of your life. You may now go back to your passionless, pathetic life, spending countless hours practicing your short hop lazers. . .
Why would you even bother taking the time to make this account AND post here if you truly didn't care and weren't taking this seriously? I know I wouldn't have bothered, and would have just dismissed the replies here as "stupid" if I were coming from the same place, without bothering to make my presence known on the boards.

Clearly needing to prove something to yourself... probably something along the lines of "it doesn't matter if these nerds think I suck, I have real passion and purpose in my life, not like their pathetic endeavours"

Needless to say you just don't get it.

Top Bottom