• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Melee Player Locator Project

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Updated
As of 7/27

So is this going to be synced with the Google Maps results? Because https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...0&ll=42.39608,-71.05957&spn=0.282955,0.676346 has a ton of points which aren't on the batchgeo page.
Yes, I should do that. But I've been super lazy and busy with EVO stuff and other things that aren't related to Smash. Would anyone be up for going into all the Google Doc maps and compiling an Excel or OpenOffice.org Calc document?

The way it's laid out currently is something like this (3 columns):

Name Address URL
`dazrin Richmond, BC, Canada http://smashboards.com/members/207548/

It would be super cool if someone would be up for doing this and then sending me the document.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Can't wait until all the regional Google Maps are synced! It'll be awesome to see an entire USA map of this.

CTL17

Smash Lord
So is anything going to become of this? MD/VA's map has quite a lot of points ever since this thing started. We're probably going to eventually have a map of people playing all the games, so I'm not sure what you want to do with it.

SAUS

Smash Ace
Is this still going? It got bumped up to ask this:
So is anything going to become of this? MD/VA's map has quite a lot of points ever since this thing started. We're probably going to eventually have a map of people playing all the games, so I'm not sure what you want to do with it.
Anyway, if it is:
SAUS, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Awstintacious

Smash Apprentice
I've already tried to help out like 5 of these, so unless someone comes up with a well thought out plan and the motivation/resources to execute it, I'm not really interested.

Xx swift xX

Smash Apprentice
Truthordair - Piscataway, NJ

Not sure if you're still trying to contact community leaders, but I think Internet Explorer would know all the relevant players at Rutgers.

Cheeto

Smash Rookie
Cheeto
86001 Flagstaff AZ
also frequently go to phoenix AZ

Sorry if this is a way dead thread, just thought i'd try to find some people around me

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Spak
Apex, North Carolina, United States of America, North America, North-Western Hemisphere, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way, The Universe, The Third Dimension.

Top Bottom