• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Master uses his Godly Powers! (Actraiser)

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Considering i already did ark and Actraiser got a remake here i am doing another quintent rep!
This time without german (I did it only because terranigma is obscure outside of europe and japan)

Anyways who is the Master? He is a godly being Scrap that he is the Christian God Reeincarnated! His goal is to free the world from Tanzra (Satan) and also helps rebuilding the world with his trusted Cherub (who now doesnt need to freeze in the iceworld) by both helping humans and through destruction so that the humans evolve better!

While im honestly not seeing him getting in (cus God) i think he deserves a support Thread!

Mosveset:
Will be added later!

Other Quintet Threads
Ark from Terranigma

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I definitely support! ActRaiser is a really good game and it’s sad that it’s been forgotten now. If we could represent more than just his sword based attacks I think he would be a great choice.

Top Bottom