• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Master of Disaster a DK Highlight Film

5yphon

Smash Cadet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJePjzOdoTk

i have been working on this for a while and i had to cut it short due to not enough clips and i just lost interest in the video so the end kinda sneaks up on yea. Also please remember this is a HIGHLIGHT video and is for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy

Blaze924

Smash Apprentice
i like da spikes, but a little advice, most of those clips were 1 hit kills from smashes which is boring so stay away from that, my favorite part was :43, dat was epic

nash123

Smash Journeyman
Gonna sound a bit mean but all I really saw was smashes, spikes, and some bairs.I didn't see a SINGLE down-b which in my opinion is his best move.I suggest working it into your game as it is an awesome move and probably the best roll punisher in the game.

Mizar

Smash Ace
Gonna sound a bit mean but all I really saw was smashes, spikes, and some bairs.I didn't see a SINGLE down-b which in my opinion is his best move.I suggest working it into your game as it is an awesome move and probably the best roll punisher in the game.
Listen to this kind sir.
Also as for the video, disable the game sound. Its really disturbing the ''flow''. iF yA KnOW WHaT I mEaN. But overall decent.

5yphon

Smash Cadet
i know whenever i try to use the down b i mess it up somehow i always use that in the worst possible time so now i just don't use it....... There is also more than 1 way to punish a person who likes to roll, but you are right i need to use down b more but right now at this stage i just find it pretty useless because i always seem to down b as soon as my opponent jumps...

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
no ken combos? bair bair bair bair bair bair DAIR? thoes are awesome with DK :D gud vid and i agree with the 1 hit think that blaze was tlakin about... just side b smash :/ spikes on snake were nice :)

Top Bottom