• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Marth Support Thread - Fire Emblem's First Lord is Confirmed!

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
My Mom told me the good news this morning, and I got downstairs as fast as possible!

I'm soooooooooo happy, it's not even funny! :chuckle:

I just thought you'd be interested in seeing it. The first real clear picture of his face we have.
My Dad showed me this pic already. Marth looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO seXXXy (as usual)!

Oh, and my Dad also found some cool videos on YouTube!

Marth's Intro SSE Smash Bros Brawl

Marth and Metaknight (SSE)

Marth, Metaknight and Ike (SSE)

Marth and Metaknight - Breakthrough

Marth SSE - Breakthrough (1)

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Hi, my name is Wiseguy. And I was wrong.

Congrats Zerox, Sonic Wave and the rest of you Marth fans. I while not a fan of the character, but I'm happy that you guys got your most wanted character in Brawl. At least now you guys can look back on my many flawed anti-Marth arguments and have a good laugh at my expense.

(At least I didn't make any stupid sig bets about Marth...)

Zevox

Smash Lord

I just thought you'd be interested in seeing it. The first real clear picture of his face we have.
Awesome :) . I'll add that to the first post.

Oh, and those Subspace Emissary videos and images are incredible. Marth rushing from his castle to fight the entire Subspace Army himself, then teamed up with Meta Knight and Ike (whoever they're charging at the end of that intro movie is so thoroughly screwed) - its beautiful.

Oh, and I don't know about anyone else, but if it does in fact turn out that Marth is unlocked by beating classic mode, the first thing I'm going to do is play through that as Ike, then the second thing will be a vs mode match as Marth vs Ike on Castle Siege. Theres no way I could resist.

Oh, and anyone have any idea why this hasn't been moved to our new sub-forum yet?

Zevox

Top Bottom