• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mario vs Everyone Else Q&A Thread

Famous

Smash Champion
Yeah, this tends to work...

Though the Lugi matchup is way more favorable vs Diddy...Lol, glide toss to UpB ;3

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
You can pretty much out camp him if your smart. I'm going to guess your having trouble with his ground game aka homotastic tilts. You can shield / spot dodge 1st / 2nd tilt or you can OOS upb it. Approach carefully since he can shield nade. Pressure snake's shield by baiting out his nades that eat up his shield. You can add some Dairs on to that, once you have his shield down, you can start combo-ing him.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
It's not that it has few frames, it's that the hurtbox connects while you're invincible, hence it doesn't matter how long the hurtbox lasts.

But this is REAAAAAALLY situational. I would use this for trivia more than anything else, lmao.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Very difficultly, since you Fair beats all of Mario's aerials. I stopped playing Mario for this matchup once I realized this.
That being said, our utilt for some reason outprioritizes all your aerials, and we can combo you better, and are still able to gimp you (not as well as most, but still).
Most of your attacks suffer from FLUDD, and UpB helps al lot vs your Dair.
Also, cape ****** the waft is funny.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
By being very aggressive, and not allowing Wario to walk all over Mario.
Basically. If he gets to camping you, you're in trouble.

Luigi has the tools to put some hurt on Wario; mainly Bair spacing. Guess what? So does Mario. We just don't kill insanely low -_-

Top Bottom