• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mario boards; a pathetic...poop pile? >_>;

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
Let's all go in there an say.

"Hey!
Is that my seat!?
...Oh, and btw, Luigi has favor vs Mario."
Yes!
Because outlining logical points as to why luigi has advantage over mario obviously doesn't work. >.>

Oh fine KevinM, bring your other characters into the flame war.
and yeah, well... uh... I suck at this. ;_;

technomancer

Smash Champion
Hey grats guys, you're second place to the falcon boards in "replies to a thread with no meaningful topic without getting it closed"

What's mario's best combo with a giant mushroom? DAIR DAIR DAIR???

Eggz

Smash Hero
Uhh technomancer, go look at the bowser boards. Notice that the top stickied thread is the "Anything in regards to bowser thread" Also notice that there are 5 pages (with 40 posts display on)

Yeah.

Anyway, I think this thread should be stickied, and called the "Whatever you want to talk about in regards to whatever you want to talk about thread"

Eggz

Smash Hero
I think Mario's level 5 mustache started out as a level 1 dirty sanchez, and through puberty and his later years in life, it leveled up into a level 5 mustache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom