• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Maine Brawl III: Post Poned

C.Awesum

Smash Cadet
Darnit i wont be able too make this T_T
well idk for sure but i hope i can come!

i need revenge from my last tourney >_>

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
I am far from sentimental, or romantic
And I like to think I'm strictly up to date
But at times the dancing gets a bit to frantic
In these hectic days of 1498

Tell me exactly what this is from and you win.

Edit: Piece of relevance: Kill someone if you have to, just come.

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
Ben,
NZA, and Dazwa's crew will be unable to do the smashfest this saturday at my apartment so me and Toil were wondering if you and Anthony wanted to come over to his place in Waterboro and practice it up. Let me know, give me a message.

GenocideMachine

Smash Cadet
I'm definitely going to show up for the tourny, hopefully the melee singles go through this time so I can get last place. I can bring a brawl/melee setup (now with homebrew!) again this time. If anyone wants to practice and get some friendlies in before the tourny, definitely let me know. Preferably melee, but brawl is more than fine, too. I live in Gorham + can take bus to Portland easily.

My roommate will probably show up for the tourny, also. He got lost last time.

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
I live in Portland so anytime you wanna play brawl let me know. I don't mind playing Melee, but it has been about 2 years since I really played it.

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
tomorrow
It may need to be at my place in portland since my car is stuck.

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
I don't think it'll work out, my mom's having my entire family clean all day tomorrow. >.> I hate it.

Gmork

Smash Rookie
Sounds good...PrOrono will be there, if there is room. At least Watkins and myself anyway.

I live in Waterboro over the summers; if anyone wants to brawl at some point then I would be down.

On a side note, if we hosted a tournament at the UMO (orono) campus, who here would be up for attending that? I don't need anything in writing; I just want to gauge general interest (Orono is about a two hour drive from Portland).

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
I'm interested in that kind of tournament, but that's a very long drive for me being an hour away from Portland anyway. Waterboro is closer. :p I look forward to seeing you guys there.

And Watkins... JIGGLY VS. IKE
We'll have it. Ohh, we'll have it.

Gmork

Smash Rookie
Take the train from North station to Wells or Saco, and maybe someone can pick you up Fatal? Just throwing it out there.

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
Dude, Fatal, I totally live in Wells already. :D It would be like we were best friends. Only I'd be acting as a taxi to get you to your real best friends.

... Wait... ;-;

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
Me and Toil would consider going up there. But if you are in waterboro this summer Gmork, we definitely have to play. Toil and Phat live there, I visit them 1-2 times a month. It would also be hella easier for you to make our tournies this summer if you live that close to biddeford/portland.

Gmork

Smash Rookie
I'll definitely be down for tournaments this summer...I live right near the Milkroom/highschool if you know where that is. The only reason I want to host a tournament here is there's actually a lot of players (maybe not the best players, but still) who would want to participate. Plus it sucks having to repeatedly drive to Portland from Orono.

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
Wow you live practically next to Toil and Phat. They live on ross corner. Probable 5 minute drive from you. We will definitely have to play this summer. I can talk to Toil today, and see if he would be down with going to a tourney in Orono. How many people at Orono would attend?

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
I would try my best to attend said tournament in Orono. Jman, would Toil have a big enough car to transport me and Gaythony as well? We live in Wells, which isn't that far, I believe... We might even be able to score a ride to his residence.

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
one of us might be able to give you a ride, if you could meet me in portland, it would be more probable. He would most likely be riding with me.

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
Should we focus on the tourney this thread was created for now or something?

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
That would make too much sense.
Question to you Ben, are you up for practicing in Waterboro some saturday before the tourney or someday over april break with me, Phat and Toil?

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to. I've been busy lately, but I should be free for the next few months. Exciting. :D

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
I should probably add also that next weekend, Anthony and I have to be in Wells for the school play. You may come if you'd like. And my parents would probably let us practice here if you guys are up for it some time.

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
I can certainly try, but I really can NOT promise a thing. Not unless I'm home by four. I'm in the school play, you see, and I have to be there by five thirty.

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
its the purple house on ross corner road. I think its like 610 ross corner road

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
I probably can't make it. I asked my parents yesterday and they said yes, but they're probably going to go "Well, you have the play, and I don't feel like going out and getting you and bringing you home only to go right back out and drop you off again, etc. etc." I could probably do tomorrow if you guys are up for that. If not, I'm free next weekend.

Top Bottom