• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lycia Alliance: Roy Legacy Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Geez, Chapter 4 was quite a pain for me to deal with as of now. Took me 5 tries to get everything right. Mostly concerning getting to that village having Silver Blade without having to deal with all the horseriding soldiers.

Clarine is about to become a massive fan-fave for me, hahah. Pent and Louise have quite a lovely daughter, I must say... :4lemmy:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Geez, Chapter 4 was quite a pain for me to deal with as of now. Took me 5 tries to get everything right. Mostly concerning getting to that village having Silver Blade without having to deal with all the horseriding soldiers.

Clarine is about to become a massive fan-fave for me, hahah. Pent and Louise have quite a lovely daughter, I must say... :4lemmy:
Oh Clarine! She was one of my absolute best units, her and Shanna, who I think you have at this point, who solo'd an entire map full of Archers late game as a Falcon Knight.

Roy Daily Quotes #1:

"The true fight is yet to come."

Since we're pushing for the return of a Melee fighter, why not start this off with Melee? I chose the quote not because of any deeper meanings behind it or Roy bad-assery, but because it applies to us right now.
Before E3 and such, we only have a month to go. Because of that, we need to push our support at its strongest now, so that the chances of a Royveal there are maximized, and we can focus more on other fighters afterwards. Even if he's not picked for E3, a strong surge of support over 30 or so days is only going to raise our chances for events afterwards.

(I also have a true fight coming with finding at least 29 more quotes, heh)

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Roy Daily Quotes #1:

"The true fight is yet to come."

Since we're pushing for the return of a Melee fighter, why not start this off with Melee? I chose the quote not because of any deeper meanings behind it or Roy bad-assery, but because it applies to us right now.
Before E3 and such, we only have a month to go. Because of that, we need to push our support at its strongest now, so that the chances of a Royveal there are maximized, and we can focus more on other fighters afterwards. Even if he's not picked for E3, a strong surge of support over 30 or so days is only going to raise our chances for events afterwards.

(I also have a true fight coming with finding at least 29 more quotes, heh)

Sweet!! The picture is a great touch - here's hopin' we'll truly see all three above together soon.

FlynnCL

Smash Journeyman
Just finished Fire Emblem 6. It was okay. I think I prefer Shadow Dragon over it, but then again I think Shadow Dragon gets trashed too hard.

I knew that Roy promoted late, but I wasn't expecting it to be that late. I had seemingly great level RNG so my Roy wasn't bad at all for most of the game. A promoted Roy with the Sword of Seals was more overpowered than I was expecting, and the guaranteed criticals on Dragons just seemed like unnecessary overkill.

I had saved a ton of money and spent all of it on stat boosts in the Secret Shop of Chapter 21. The reason being I wanted to boost my Druid Sophia so she didn't have the worst accuracy, defense and speed of all time. Post stat boost, I've come to the conclusion that Druids with great stats, 100% accuracy and Nosferatu are absolutely broken. Sophia is the best.

ZRoy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4868-5857
So this post of mine became pretty popular after it was posted here and apparently on the Royvolution FB group. Just want to say that I've been campaigning for Roy's return with similar type posts featuring the FE crew on Miiverse.

Here they are if you wanna lend your support for our boy:

Marth

Ike

Lucina

Chrom

Roy Koopa (lol)

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

I personally had a hard time believing it was their daughter initially lol. She does look like them though her personality is so different from the both of them.

ZRoy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4868-5857
Hey Croph Croph add me to the growing list of supporters. Roy's been my boy since like '04 or so.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
I personally had a hard time believing it was their daughter initially lol. She does look like them though her personality is so different from the both of them.
Her brother is the actaully the one similar to the parents xD

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
So some of my friends in Twitter made this in MMD:

Look at that high definition on his face~

I think this would be a nice start-off to think how he'd look like in SSB4.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

It looks.. oily? Ready to catch fire. :troll:

/jk. Looks awesome.

:231:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So this post of mine became pretty popular after it was posted here and apparently on the Royvolution FB group. Just want to say that I've been campaigning for Roy's return with similar type posts featuring the FE crew on Miiverse.

Here they are if you wanna lend your support for our boy:

Marth

Ike

Lucina

Chrom

Roy Koopa (lol)
Do my eyes deceive me? Miiverse is actually being intelligent for once?

Then again, I've avoided that site for a whole. I need to start posting more often if the stupidity is truly gone.

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
This could just be pointless rambling, but I believe I have noticed something, well... interesting.

On the 3DS, I recently received a notification that said, "A new challenger appears with a special announcement!" (or something along those lines). This was a notification advertising E3, and I don't think it's coincidence. Take it as you will, though. We can't say anything for certain.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
This could just be pointless rambling, but I believe I have noticed something, well... interesting.

On the 3DS, I recently received a notification that said, "A new challenger appears with a special announcement!" (or something along those lines). This was a notification advertising E3, and I don't think it's coincidence. Take it as you will, though. We can't say anything for certain.
Could you post some screenshots of that announcement? I haven't received mine yet, so I'm curious to see what can be made out of it.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
No, it was just a notification that appeared when I turned my 3DS on this morning.
Hmmm... IMO I think it's difficult to take this at some kind of hint, it's little too vague when it comes to the context. Maybe I just have to get the message myself to see more into it.

I think folk at EU don't get this tho due not having such things like Best Buy or being able to go at Nintendo World Championships.

Last edited:

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... IMO I think it's difficult to take this at some kind of hint, it's little too vague when it comes to the context. Maybe I just have to get the message myself to see more into it.

I think folk at EU don't get this tho due not having such things like Best Buy or being able to go at Nintendo World Championships.
Yeah, it was just an interesting little thing I noticed. Thought it'd be worth mentioning. :p

Last edited:

royalblue

Smash Cadet

Pretty neat, thanks for sharing! I finally got the message to appear on mine as well. I didn't realize I didn't have SpotPass enabled. Whoops.

It was just an ad for E3 but I think it's interesting that they specifically used the phrase "A new challenger is approaching." I'm fairly certain we'll be seeing at least some Smash news at E3 this year, it's just a matter of exactly what that news is.

So wait, did you get a Special Mii with this to Mii Plaza?
The special Mii was Reggie announcing the date and time of Nintendo's E3 presentation.

ZRoy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4868-5857
Do my eyes deceive me? Miiverse is actually being intelligent for once?

Then again, I've avoided that site for a whole. I need to start posting more often if the stupidity is truly gone.
It's not so bad anymore! Well at least, not in the Smash community. I've been on Miiverse a long while and I've seen its interesting history.

All the stupidity used to reign in the Smash Bros. community. Too many random, off topic posts and people making up local memes. It was dumb. Once the games were out and you could post screenshots, they migrated over to The Legend of Zelda Series community and did the same thing. The hardcore Zelda fans of that community took notice and complained that its once peaceful community filled with fan drawings was now an off-topic, chaotic place like the SSB community was. SO, they moved once again. They seemed to have settled down in the Wii Fit U community of all places now. It's all nonsense up in there.

There's your brief Miiverse history lesson of the day.

MoveMan1

Smash Journeyman
New Splatoon demo session coming on May 23...

May 23rd was the release of The Sacred Stones in America, making it Roy's first appearance in America outside of Smash...

ROY FOR MAY DLC CONFIRMED! NOTHING STOPS THIS CONSPIRACY TRAIN!

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
New Splatoon demo session coming on May 23...

May 23rd was the release of The Sacred Stones in America, making it Roy's first appearance in America outside of Smash...

ROY FOR MAY DLC CONFIRMED! NOTHING STOPS THIS CONSPIRACY TRAIN!
Splatoon also has no red ink....

THE PLOT DEEPENS!

SSB4 Roy Pharae

Smash Apprentice
Can I be added to the Roy Supporter list? I want to be included with the other Roy supporters.

I see that there are assumptions being made that Roy would be revealed at the concert in July. Hopefully, it's during Nintendo's E3 conference. I know that many would love to see Roy announced in June instead, and of course, his awakening design.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
@ SSB4 Roy Pharae SSB4 Roy Pharae you're already on the list, buddy.

Also, take a look at this custom controller:

^ someone post this in the Robin social, they'll go nuts

Pretty awesome. If only we have an official Smash 4 Roy artwork... I'd pay whatever to have a Roy controller lol.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

Pretty awesome. If only we have an official Smash 4 Roy artwork... I'd pay whatever to have a Roy controller lol.
I'll be stealing posting that, thank you very much. :estatic:

SSB4 Roy Pharae

Smash Apprentice

I really like how that controller looks.

And about a new SSB4 artwork of Roy, I'm really interested in how Roy will look in the game when he returns. Just look at how Marth looks in SSB4 compared to Melee and Brawl, I am looking forward to how Roy will look during his reveal.

Last edited:

Boo Jr.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BooJunior00
3DS FC
4613-8845-7527
I finally had some time to start coloring a Roy fanart, so here's the current progress:

SSB4 Roy Pharae

Smash Apprentice
I finally had some time to start coloring a Roy fanart, so here's the current progress:

That's awesome! That's a pretty good mixture of both his Binding Blade and Awakening design! I would be very pleased if he gets announced in his Awakening design. Keep up the good work!

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I'll be stealing posting that, thank you very much. :estatic:
Spread the awesomeness around!

@ Boo Jr. Boo Jr. *squeals* That fanart looks amazing!~

Looks great!

I was really happy when Roy got a new MMD model kinda based on his Project M self. I believe there's a popular model before, but it has some Pit and Marth properties (probably because they used them as a base or whatever). There's definitely going to be a lot of pictures with his new model, and videos as well.

Annnd OMG

shutmoney.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom