• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE LUMBERJACK CUP *BRACKETS UP! PLAY!* [A MATTS! Tourney]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Brackets Updated!

Play NOOBS!!

Also YOU EURO people, I gave you a bracket cause you guys wanted one really bad and NOW NONE OF YOU are SIGNING UP. I will give you guys until Thursday at 11:59pm to fill the bracket or im CANCELING the Euro Bracket. Thanks.

The Great MATTS!

Battlecow

Play to Win
To everyone I'm playing (Nova, Kuz twice, Jin, Lulz): I'll be on for a few hours this afternoon. Hit me up then, if you would.

Purtle

Smash Journeyman
Lol I have to play surri for first round of C-tier.

Maybe a repeat of what happened last time ;D?!

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
Got ***** by malva 3-0 in singles

(also isn't this like malva's only online tournament he joined besides the doubles?)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Lulz beat me in A tier

hopefully now I can go another year or so before playing against kirby again (shudders)

LULZY

Smash Cadet
LULZ beats bloob in Singles 3-0

LULZ beats bloob in p2p 3-1

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
Unforeseen events mean I'll be able to get online during the next several days, but until Friday, I'll be on an old computer that can't always keep up 60fps. It's not bad, but if my opponents don't want to deal with that, I can just forfeit my matches. I don't want to hold up the tournament until I don't have to worry about lag.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
*CLAPS* *CLAPS* Congrats to malva00 to making it to the Finals in the FAT KONG bracket and PWN'ing battlecow. Give him a round of applause when you see him *CLAPS* *CLAPS*

Brackets Updated!

PLAY!

The Great MATTS!

Frogles

Smash Ace
won vs battlecow in fat kong bracket

lost vs isai in fat kong finals

won vs smasher in p2p finals

ggs p2p and fat kong bros

Purtle

Smash Journeyman
For everyone who is facing me.

I think I should be able to play tomorrow. But it will only be from like 11:00-2:00ish? (middle of the day). Brother is being a ***** about the router and it's complicated/don't want to go into it.

I'm in Massachusetts/Boston area(I believe that is EST right?). So I don't know what time zone stuff you have to deal with but yeah.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
*CLAPS* *CLAPS* Congrats to malva00 for PWN'ING easyFROG and becoming the best FAT KONG online on the CONGO stage! Give him a round of applause when you see him *CLAPS* *CLAPS*

*CLAPS* *CLAPS* Congrats to Frog for becoming the best P2P player ONLINE! Give him a round of applause when you see him *CLAPS* *CLAPS*

2 Brackets DONE.

-------------------------------

# Of Titles:

malva00 - 1 (FAT KONG)
Frog - 1 (P2P)

Brackets Updated!

PLAY!

The Great MATTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom