• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi boards is looking dead...

L∈O

Smash Journeyman
Man, it's been 2 months since somebody posted new stuff in here...

I don't like to see the Luigi boards in that situation...

So, err, how are you doing Luigis? Have you been playing any tournaments recently?

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I've been meaning to use Luigi in tournament.. but.. ehh..
Depends on the Mu.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I truly main Falco/ Dk.

But.. I have fun using Luigi.
I like using him in the.. PT/ Lucario/ Pikachu/ Zss/ Dk/ Snake/ Fox/ Mario/ maybe a few others, but I do wish these boards had more activity.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I'm doing good. I graduate soon. But no tournaments. Do I reminiscence about my old days? Yeah once in awhile. I just wish I did more 2vs2 and used more mario in 1vs1.

L∈O

Smash Journeyman
I'm doing good. I graduate soon. But no tournaments. Do I reminiscence about my old days? Yeah once in awhile. I just wish I did more 2vs2 and used more mario in 1vs1.
Yeah, Doubles are pretty exciting and :luigi2: is better at them...

But we barely even have Singles tournaments in here, so that means I also can't play Doubles too much...

And in which MUs you would like to use more :mario2:?

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Mostly all the brawl character boards are dying, thanks in large part to Melee and Project M.
And when smash 4 comes out, R.I.P. to brawl. Brawl is on it's death bed as we know it.

:pow:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Yeah, Doubles are pretty exciting and :luigi2: is better at them...

But we barely even have Singles tournaments in here, so that means I also can't play Doubles too much...

And in which MUs you would like to use more :mario2:?
I prefer to use Mario against Marth, Pikachu, and Fox. I felt more comfortable and it felt like an easier match up. But I could always use Mario against Diddy Kong, and Ice climbers the match ups seem similar in difficulty to Luigi's match up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom