• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
So if I decided to make a series of instructional videos of individual matchups and stages and just stupid **** Lucas can do to. Hopefully, it gets more knowledge about the character out there and hopefully get some newer blood going, at worst it's just something to waste my time with... but I'm not entirely sure where to begin. What would you guys suggest I start with?

I probably won't do anything involving ATs since rocket and FAE have a bunch of youtube videos covering that, so I was thinking about starting with Brinstar and sort of going through all the **** you can do with the tendons and balls and what not, since I have a few 1000 years of pain on replay and can pull from a few of the Brinstar videos I have saved and favorited, buut I think it might be more beneficial to have some of the harder MUs.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Why do you need an instructional video about pressing down on the cstick on Brinstar's tentacles and balls?
You dun goofed son, you move the C-Stick towards the sky on the balls and C-stick towards your spotdodgin' enemy on the tentacles! Dsmash is just for conditioning. Also, those aren't the only janks, lots more of general nonsense, that stage is just full of it.

ps. wtf is up with this kid trying to get at mekos in the tourney results
Boys will be boys.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I just checked Facebook, and it's Pink Fresh's birthday today. I didn't get him anything! D:

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Want to know something funny? I have like 6 pages of infraction history here but I haven't recieved a single infraction on AiB. I've been on AiB just as long as SWF and it's not like I troll any less there... ;3

Dajayman

I can't even count the number of times I made Pokémon references on AiB and got away with it. Pretty much all SWF mods have low tolerance for Pokémon talk here. :/

rPSI edit: We sure as hell do.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
So glad I don't mod here so I can laugh at that. But I really don't even want to laugh at Dajayman playing Pokémon. *shudders*

Dajayman

Old pic is old.
Nowadays people tell me I look like ChuDat. ;3

And I'm ambidextrous at playing Pokémon. I balance the two out, I like to live my life in balance and harmony. The yingyang is my favorite symbol, I'm even thinking of getting a yingyang tattoo. ;3

Dajayman

I play Pokémon a little more with my left hand actually since my left hand can't perform a lot of things I do regularly like writing or shaving.

And yingyang looking like a 69 is just a bonus. ;3

Dajayman

You. Have. Not. Seen. Me.

This isn't even my opinion, a lot people at SiiS4 told me this. And everyone who I've talked to about agreed I look like a taller, slenderer version of ChuDat.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]

^not even a mod
So either I quit quit quit being a mod or I didn't quit quit being a mod.

Top Bottom