• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Avatar Thread

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
First someone makes a thread like this for Marth, then I make one for Rosalina, now there is this one as well. I'm not in but I know someone that is. @ Gune Gune

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
First someone makes a thread like this for Marth, then I make one for Rosalina, now there is this one as well. I'm not in but I know someone that is. @ Gune Gune
Sorry but Lucario is the greatest pokemon ever (IMO). also why couldn't they have a screenshot with Lucario and Rosalina :crying:

Morbi

Scavenger
My apologies for being "that guy," but I honestly didn't feel any excitement at all, and it seems like a sizable part of NeoGAF is in the same boat of simply not being excited for Lucario's return....
That is completely and utterly fine, I was not excited for Dedede's reveal. It just isn't very exciting seeing a veteran reveal with minimal changes; however, most are excited as this Pokemon reveal was supposed to happen with X and Y.

As for procuring a Lucario avatar, I find that those are annoying. Relying on the hype of a character to change your avatar until the next best thing is really what it comes down to. Lucario was my first Brawl main, and I am excited, but there is no reason to allude to this with an avatar in my opinion. That being said, I am still on Team Lucario.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lucario wasn't even the Pokemon I was hoping to see the most,and I'm hyped as heck to see him back.

I'm definitely in on this Lucario avatar club for the time being.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Mewtwo is the one I'm hoping for the most, though honestly I'd be quite upset if any Pokemon veteran fails to return. (other than Pichu, whom I'd also like to see back, though certainly not nearly as much as all the others)
I'm sure they'll all return except for pichu (Rest in Pichu)

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Headphone cario is still one of my favorites.
Headphone-Cario is pretty fantastic, yeh~ <3
Although i've always been a fan of yours too.

Well his aura is getting a buff, so he'll probably be better!
I honestly hope he remains difficult to play at higher levels, but still good. In brawl, he's viable, but you have to be fairly invested to main him, making it so there was only a handful of really good cario mains. I like that~ <3

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Headphone-Cario is pretty fantastic, yeh~ <3
Although i've always been a fan of yours too.
It's more like Beatscario.
Is he actually listening to music? His ears are on the top of his head.

I have my Lucario (Son Goku) in my Pokémon Y as my avatar. I'm not big on changing my avatar when a character gets revealed, but anything that promotes the fact that my Lucario is in SSB4.

Gune

Smash Lord
It's more like Beatscario.
Is he actually listening to music? His ears are on the top of his head.

I have my Lucario (Son Goku) in my Pokémon Y as my avatar. I'm not big on changing my avatar when a character gets revealed, but anything that promotes the fact that my Lucario is in SSB4.
In the full picture he has a "?" over his head because he cant hear the music because his ears are to high while Zoroark is listening to music just fine.

I love me some DBZ and Goku but...

everyone knows Kaminacario is best Lucario

Top Bottom