• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
@ Sudai Sudai Yush plz.

Also annoys me with "PIN number" and "FEA analysis", just to name a few. Dangerous Acronyms... Make us forget the meanings of things...

Also you guys should play Hyrule Warriors. It's pretty fun to smash people around as Ganondorf. Being evil was kinda fun. xD

Last edited:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
It's a dynasty warriors clone with Legend of Zelda characters.

AfroSkull

Smash Cadet
Are Monday nights at the cove still a thing? Haven't been in a few months, have a few down hours, love to kill them playing smash....

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
Well, I'm officially done with brawl. My final brawl shoutouts can be found here. It's a good read I suggest you take a look :). Well I'm all P:M now until smash 4 Wii U. So ima look to come to RoLF and some other melee/P:M tournaments around here!

'V'

Smash Lord
Are Monday nights at the cove still a thing? Haven't been in a few months, have a few down hours, love to kill them playing smash....
Yeah they're still a thing. Come on out!! Someone will probably be there with a setup. Smashers have been very consistent in coming out for the past few months now.

artofskjet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
napperflames
3DS FC
4141-3810-2708
As troll as these comments seem, they're not troll. 100% Mod guarantee.
I'm too technical to explain what's he missing from his game so my only comment is that he tries. glad to see that a mod approves :)

Edit : I think I'm done playing my Melee characters in PM. I just might play Mario, Mewtwo and Lucario.

Last edited:

Sneakh

Smash Rookie
I don't even know what this means :'(

I mean, I do know some things I need to improve.
OoS options (wavedash included, I jump out of shield way too often)
Neutral movement/baits (10% of the time I dashdance --> grab, the rest of the time I try and short hop/full hop approach)
Throw DI mixups for better follow ups.
Getting combo. I get combo'd like a mofo. I DI, but I think I consistently DI in the wrong direction lol. Or I don't mixup my tech rolls.
Not Shield-Angling Up (trying to pre-DI? I'm not sure).
Not getting dunked by Falco lasers.
Not edgeguarding by standing next to the ledge so that my opponent can DJ on stage and fair me lol.

My combo game is alright.

I mostly just meant, when you guys play against me, is there anything you feel like you're abusing in my habits?

artofskjet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
napperflames
3DS FC
4141-3810-2708
I don't even know what this means :'(

I mean, I do know some things I need to improve.
OoS options (wavedash included, I jump out of shield way too often)
Neutral movement/baits (10% of the time I dashdance --> grab, the rest of the time I try and short hop/full hop approach)
Throw DI mixups for better follow ups.
Getting combo. I get combo'd like a mofo. I DI, but I think I consistently DI in the wrong direction lol. Or I don't mixup my tech rolls.
Not Shield-Angling Up (trying to pre-DI? I'm not sure).
Not getting dunked by Falco lasers.
Not edgeguarding by standing next to the ledge so that my opponent can DJ on stage and fair me lol.

My combo game is alright.

I mostly just meant, when you guys play against me, is there anything you feel like you're abusing in my habits?
You seem to play well against me or is it because I constantly SD

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I have a glorious beard. I used to be a beard amongst men. Cyphus had an amazing beard too.

Grow a beard. They're amazing and bestow great powers. Just sayin'.

I did that once.

Sneakh

Smash Rookie
I have a glorious beard. I used to be a beard amongst men. Cyphus had an amazing beard too.

Grow a beard. They're amazing and bestow great powers. Just sayin'.

I did that once.
I have a beard. Is there a certain length?
Or did I just commit a sin by even implying we might harm the beard?

Top Bottom