• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
just in case you lazy *******s missed the news

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=321153
An attempt at national level globalization would be nice imo, but trying to get every single tournament on the same ruleset...we knew how that was going to turnout.

That would be an end of the official MK ban, but it's still up to the TO like it has always been. I guess there will be less pressure to ban him if you're a new TO though.

TBH, I have no idea on what to do. Every time I read into the issue, I see good evidence from both sides on multiple things and it's so hard to decide on what to follow...

And remember guys, post or link me to results so I can save them.
The important thing is that it has proven that we can -try- something different, and revert back. That was the common argument against the potential for change. No one wanted to try anything different, because they feared it would be irreversible. Now, the community has information of both metagames derived not from theory, but actual high end competitive matches/results. They can now make the best choice without a governing body attempting to tell them what to do.

Obviously, I've stepped away from Smash, with all the moving back and forth I've done this past year. I'll show up at tournaments once I'm back in Nola next month, regardless of MK's legality.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
so i want a bigger tournout for my tourney, im starting it at 6 instead of 4

also there will be a free skullgirls side event if anyone interested

D

Deleted member

so project m is out. who in br has it? im off the next 3 days and thats what im doing. or who in br has a copy of brawl that i can borrow

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
so project m is out. who in br has it? im off the next 3 days and thats what im doing. or who in br has a copy of brawl that i can borrow
I have P:M and a working Brawl disc. Unfortunately I do not have the ability to invite people over to play. :(

I'll be at Sudai's smashfest Friday, though.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
Bah I hate dealing with my laptop so I can use my SD card. Sudai you mind if we bum it off you in the next few days?

I've already got Homebrew and Gecko and what-not.

D

Deleted member

are they going to continue to edit/balance the game?

someone bring brawl to me ;.;

BSP

Smash Legend
Gah, not gonna bother trying to learn a new game atm *_*

Curlz are just not going to make a results thread?

Edit: O, didn't see that post. If you email me, I'll upload it.

Okuser

Smash Ace
yea... this **** is hard enough without having to learn different timings for EVERY character. maybe I'll just learn it for like 1 character haha, like olimar. because **** olimar

BSP

Smash Legend
Well don't give up that easily lol

IMO no character shuts down a good Oli, so you've got your work cut out XD

Turazrok

Smash Master
Well don't give up that easily lol

IMO no character shuts down a good Oli, so you've got your work cut out XD
Well your opinion sucks. Because an american oli has yet to win a national iirc.

D

Deleted member

Yup. Project M still has a lot of work to go, but Demo 2 is amazing.
idk who you are but thanks for the info. if you work on the project then **** yeah and keep up the hard work. and if not, thanks anyway lol

Sudai

Stuff here
Shadic is one of the head devs if I remember correctly. He always seems to pop up when questions like that show up. It's like he reads every word about P:M but only responds to stuff that needs a dev response. lol

D

Deleted member

well good **** man. those with hopes for a mele/brawl union (or just avid melee fans) really appreciate all you guys' hard work.

BSP

Smash Legend
that's 2 years old now? Luigi got 8th at one MLG.

Okuser mentioned picking up ICs for 1 character, and he threw out Oli. I said it wouldn't be worth it since they don't wreck Olimar or anything, and then I expanded the statement to say no one really shuts olimar down.

And you responded by saying no american olimar has won anything huge...which doesn't really disprove what I said in the first place, so IDK why I even responded

Top Bottom