• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
also f u, iceman. lol. <3
I swear to whatever deity you believe in, I would have skull****ed you if you didn't add 'lol' to the end of that.

And the question about lag is tricky. I'm assuming you mean tournies, then of course everyone should be a 5. But if you're talking about friendlies in competitive games, I guess around a 3. If a solo game, and it is limited lag (like, still playable), then 2.

Sudai

Stuff here
First and last time I did that I ended up kicking the chick in her tit because she tried to put a dildo up my ***. True story.

:phone:
I'm not about to let a random ***** tie me up. lol That takes some trust.

Edit: Oh, and 5. If it lags enough that I notice it, it tends to give me a headache after 10-15min of playing.

'V'

Smash Lord
5 for the lag question.

I absolutely DETEST lag of any kind on any TV. It's needs to flippin' work. That's why I hate HD TV's and LCD screens. You have to buy all of the crap for your systems just to play a decent quality game with reduced lag. That's also why I refuse to play any form of console game that can be played other than Mario Kart Wii or DS.

Also, Sonic Generations was AMAZING!!! Definitely worth the $50 to get it. Gonna work on getting all of the achievements too.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
On the lag question it really depends on what game I'm playing, if I'm playing in a tourney or a game like Brawl then I'm a 5. If its something like Madden or some other game I just play for fun then I'm a two.

@V4E: **** yeah, SONIC GENERATIONS!!! Can't wait to get my hands on it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
4-5, xkcp

tttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyylllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I've been inactive everyone. I been kinda ****ing broke recently.
Hopefully you can make the next CI.

4-5, xkcp

tttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyylllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Dude get off his nuts, I swear everytime a get together is planned/talked about at Taylor's house, you get on his nuts about it. Act casual.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Dude get off his nuts, I swear everytime a get together is planned/talked about at Taylor's house, you get on his nuts about it. Act casual.
Probably the best he can get his **** to touch since they will never touch a girl.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for all the responses. :)

(People can still answer it if they haven't. I'll be doing research on this stuff for a while.)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
so im assuming you guys DIDNT see me avitar the first like 3 times i posting saying how awesome it is cuz like no one messaged or anything about how they want to be me yet and thats kinda weird idk

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
so im assuming you guys DIDNT see me avitar the first like 3 times i posting saying how awesome it is cuz like no one messaged or anything about how they want to be me yet and thats kinda weird idk
<---- Is my thoughts on your "awesome" avatar.

Curlz

Smash Lord
ShaSlam, get the **** out of my thread. I'd give a 4 to the leggy TV question. Sorry Blaise, I can't leave Friday afternoon with you. I would have to leave Saturday morning if I wanted to go.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Quit being an egotistical attention *****. Now get out. :glare:

BSP

Smash Legend
I will be needing a ride to NOM though. Is BR or Laffy going?

Yo curlz I see you already have the dates for TASOL. IDK what's considered "too early", but once we get past that point, we need to get top player confirmation. I say start with TX, GA, Florida, and move out from there

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hopefully you can make the next CI.

nites, shut the **** up.
this has nothing to do about getting together at taylor's, nor have i been getting on his nuts, except for like the past 2 days.

he has my senior ring, and has had it for about 6 months now. i was just recently reminded that he had it, and now i need his number so i can go to his house and pick it up.

i mean... are you sure youre talking about the right guy here?

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Thanks BSP. Sorry it's taking a while to upload these vids. My laptop is being a cuntass, but I finally got things to work again. When I finish the vids for Voodoo, I'll put them all in one post here, in a post on the results thread, and make a thread in the Tournament Videos forum.

Here's another vid: Cyphus :dk2: vs Brawlman1000 :sonic: $2 MM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJTAw1iKCCo

XKCP- I'd pick 4. I will usually wait for a non-lag TV to open up, unless those have sets that just started, only then would I play anyway.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
nites, shut the **** up.
this has nothing to do about getting together at taylor's, nor have i been getting on his nuts, except for like the past 2 days.

he has my senior ring, and has had it for about 6 months now. i was just recently reminded that he had it, and now i need his number so i can go to his house and pick it up.

i mean... are you sure youre talking about the right guy here?
Are you really mad about that bro? I'm sure you're using the ring as an excuse to cover up for the obvious (even if it is true). I honestly don't give a **** what the situation is.

'V'

Smash Lord
Nitez, no matter how you look at it, that was pretty dumb. Then again, BSL didn't need text that huge.

*Sigh*

Shoopity Bop Bop Bop Boo Dop Bop Bop

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey guys, just as an fyi, Smashcon is looking to have a convention on Dec. 18th in Slidel and having me run the Brawl tournament. Nothing, as far as I know, is official yet, but I will keep y'all posted. Oh yeah, there will be Melee too as far as I know. Brawl and Melee are going to be new additions to their convention.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Okay here's the Damn deal.

I'm housing Friday night and Saturday night. I don't have to work on Saturday or Sunday so I wanna get sloppy drunk disgusted all ****in day. If u down u can house on Saturday too.

Yall *****s gay. I'm the best.

Top Bottom