• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
the gameplan for friday afternoon: Im rushing over and bringing my wii at about 4. ill reserve one tv. someone else get the other. problem solved

and lets do rotation mode for a change lol

gumby lets get it

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
the gameplan for friday afternoon: Im rushing over and bringing my wii at about 4. ill reserve one tv. someone else get the other. problem solved

gumby lets get it
I'll be there at noon and reserve the other TV, but I gots no Wii! I GOTS NO WII!
So I need someone to RDV with me at noon at Dibbz! Who's with me?

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
aside from smash, we should try to convince the owner of dibbz to get a street fighter 4 cabinet when it comes out

rumors say its 50k tho.... thats a ****load of money for 1 arcade cab

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
aside from smash, we should try to convince the owner of dibbz to get a street fighter 4 cabinet when it comes out

rumors say its 50k tho.... thats a ****load of money for 1 arcade cab
Cabinets for Street Fighter IV will no doubt be extremely difficult to come by, their price notwithstanding. A place like Dibbz would be a lot less likely to find one than a place like Family Fun Arcade, University Pinball, or Planet Zero.

ranmasama

Smash Rookie
Random guy here. I just wanted to post my friend code and see if anyone wanted to play 1 on 1. I wanted to get a taste of players from here instead of playing random people from gamefaqs all the time.

5069 3805 1914
Ranma

Just pm me if you're gonna add.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Ranma, check out the thread (link in my sig) for 3LT if you're interested in a Louisiana tournament. It's being held in Baton Rouge on May 10th, and the best of our state should be there. You'll definitely be able to find some more local competition at 3LT.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace

gumby lets get it
Aight I can get there at 4 and I'll bring my Wii too. Don't be late cuz we need to beat the casuals. So if everyone wants to come thru to Dibbz this Friday, hopefully we can have 2 TVs goin so we don't end up with 10 ppl trying to play on one Wii.

I'm diggin the new av too...the "Falcon Makeover!!!" Good luck with him tho, but come over later if u got some time.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Aight I can get there at 4 and I'll bring my Wii too. Don't be late cuz we need to beat the casuals. So if everyone wants to come thru to Dibbz this Friday, hopefully we can have 2 TVs goin so we don't end up with 10 ppl trying to play on one Wii.

I'm diggin the new av too...the "Falcon Makeover!!!" Good luck with him tho, but come over later if u got some time.
*item acquisition fanfare*
Awesome. Two Wiis means everyone gets to play more Smash.
That means everyone can be a winner! [/sakurai]

Sudai

Stuff here
Gnuf, all I know is the store normally closes at 6, but they've stayed open late to finish guitar hero tournies before, so no idea. Also, sorry about declining your online matches yesterday. I abhore online now days, but I'm part of this like...two month long tournament and I figured I'd finish it out. Funny thing is, the finals just so happen to start Sunday at 4 (Same time as Play N Trade tourney..lol). So last night was probably my last time playing online in a long time.

Ranmasama, Ranma 1/2 is an awesome anime. Also, most of us prefer to play in person (from what I've noticed) so, what part of LA do you live in?

Randal..You're link is PUNY! : P *kidding*

D

Deleted member

shyg you arent posting enough funny **** that happens to you to make this thread worth reading.

i demand blogs.

ranmasama

Smash Rookie
Sudai, I stay at the westbank in Marrero. I've been to dibbz a few times but I'm extremely busy for the next couple weeks with final exams coming up. I'll probably go to the tourney listed on shoryuken for may 25th and meet you guys there but in the meantime I would like to play online against you guys to get a feel of the top players around here.

Sudai

Stuff here
Well then I'd suggest trying to get in contact with Lee, Cyphus, Kyle, Vaughn, or myself. Though, I already said I freakin hate online play...so that leaves Lee, Cyphus, Kyle, and Vaughn..but Vaughn's online lags like hell...so I'd say Lee, Cyphus, and Kyle.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
+1 I cannot stand only play either. Only time i really get online now is for boredness and FFA's.

I'll be hung over tomorrow morning from thirsty Thursday in new orleans 25cent beers yea!

So don't expect me there friday till like....2-3ish?

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
+1 I cannot stand only play either. Only time i really get online now is for boredness and FFA's.

I'll be hung over tomorrow morning from thirsty Thursday in new orleans 25cent beers yea!

So don't expect me there friday till like....2-3ish?
Better than nothing, I guess.
I'll be there at noon to reserve a TV and watch matchvideos. I also need some lunch once I arrive.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I'll probably be coming for dibbz tomorrow. Wii, Smash, etc.

Brawl Luigi is so ****ing beast. He's officially my third, now all I have to do is test him out on some humans >_>. Sheik, Lucario, and Luigi, much variety there.

Avery

Smash Cadet
Hey uh, KenmastersX and ranmasama, me and another player named Jackets (as well as Genuine) all live in Marrero
Its nice seeing new **** players :p...anyways, you guys should feel free to PM me and we can trade #'s or AIM me at RedTurnsWhite if you guys want.
Me and Jackets are far from "top players" ,but even farther from scrubs so if you guys ever have trouble getting to dibbz, we could probably just catch you guys on the westbank, we play casuals like every weekend.
Hopfully I'll get to meet you guys soon

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
AVery+Jackets Good players if anyone wanted to know.

Seeing Avery post on the boards is like as often as someone wins the powerball lol.

I'll be at dibbz till....11ish?

$1.00 beer daym thats expensive. $1 at tucks gets you 4 =D

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
I might get here at 12:00.

Nice to know you'll need some lunch when you arrive. That information lets me know that your safe and eating healthy

<33

LoLZ!
Glad to know you care so much. I love you too buddy. <3
In other news, god, I need a new Wii so effin' bad. Hope I can do it. Hope I can do it. Hope I can get one....

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
shyg you arent posting enough funny **** that happens to you to make this thread worth reading.

i demand blogs.
i know. im sorry, not much is really hapening with me. Theres this hot girl that works @ office depot with me. I want to bone her. Other than that theres nuthing much else going on.... i dunno i might go to dibbz soon and play brawl again.

I watched some depressing movies that made me sad. =(

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
a goofy movie & charlie and the choclate factory
Oh, I saw both of those.
Those were depressing.
EDIT: I don't think I can make it out tonight, guys. Sorry. I'm way too out of practice. I won't be able to get into Smash until I get a new Wii, and by then, I'll be gone. It's been real, you guys. Peace.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
RAR I JUST WON A TOURNAMENT.

Hell yes it was Luigi. Purple at that. What the hell? Nicknyte is worth sheet now? Oh yea, I'm totally talking out my azz now. Hahaha.

I suck though.

Top Bottom