• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Lex Steele comes by and f**ks you in the as*.

Pretty f**ked up, right? But get to posting! You just got one closer to it!

Thanks Randall, although I'm thinking F Laser Tag, 10-20 bucks is too much for gaming.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Good matches ShyGuy. I still can't get over that metanight fight on last stock. Crazy!

Once again...

Im Awesome...

<Mario>Brawl.
was that when it came down to the last stock and i hit u off the ledge with attack o of upb, couldnt grab the ledge and died?
ya i was banking on the fact that i could kill u off the ledge oh well...

nice mario

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
hey, just letting everyone know im over here at dibzz by myself with my wiii, so everyone should come righyt now for some 1 vs 1 .......

its 1:24 right now so head on over

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
If you check this message before you leave I'm on my way to dibbz to get some 1on1's in.

504-201-5725 let me know if you still there on my way its 1:50.

Yorenec

Smash Cadet
Yea tell me if you're still there.

Gonna try to find a ride after I finish eating, shouldn't be too hard.

Yorenec

Smash Cadet
Where in New Orleans do you live? It'd be pretty badass if you could give me a lift, but only if Washington Avenue is on your path.
I'm in Metairie. Don't live all that far from Dibbz honestly which is the only reason my ride is willing to bring me.

Sudai

Stuff here
Play N Trade Format:

4 Player FFAs. Single Elimination. No Items. SmashBalls maybe. Can bring your own controller if it's not modded.

So basically, the only reason I'm going is cause my friend Chandler wants me to win since he boast about me too much (I'm not even good..wtf? -0-) and I want the $75 to go towards a PSP. Don't care if it's in store credit since I'd be buying it right there on the spot anyway.

Sudai

Stuff here
Vaughn, would it be fine if you picked me up at my house on Friday? It's not hard to get to and I could give you directions/an address or something. Also, what time do you want to go down on Friday? I have a Computer Science tournament in Lafayette and we're supposed to be back between 5 and 6, so any time after that is good for me.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Okay. It sounds pretty good to me. Just give me directions and I can do just that. And if I get lost I could either call you or Eric since I'm sure he knows where you live. Although just give me your address and some directions and I should handle it just fine.

As for when we wanna go, It really doesn't matter to me. We can go as soon as I can pick you up if you'd like since I think it'll be just you and me going. It's you call, man.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'll just call you when I get home then? Eric's been to my house once and he followed me, no idea if he remembers the way. lol.

Anyway, just hop on I-10 and get off at exit 173 (Giesmar/Prarieville exit). Turn left off the interstate . There's gonna be 2 red lights in quick succession. Just go straight at both. You'll come to another red light right by a church (to your right side). This is the last red light you'll see. My street is the next street to the right. There's a large pasture type thing to the right between the church and my street. Seven Oaks Ave. It's a subdivision so there's a sign in front of it. Go straight on that road (I know it curves) and my house is the one right before the second stop sign. Just call me when you turn onto the street and I'll come stand outside or something.

38093 Seven Oaks Ave. Prarieville, LA. 70769 I know my directions are probably pretty crappy so I give the full address in case you wanna map quest it or something.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Alrighty. Sounds good to me. And yeah just call when you get back. Good luck in that tourney by the way. Your directions are good enough for me. All I gotta do is follow them.

So for some reason, I really feel like doing HRC's.

Sudai

Stuff here
We can do some team HRC and try to figure out some cool combos or something at my place before we actually head out? XP I won't be able to come up during the week like I had wanted to cause apparently my girlfriend only works one day this week, which is friday. Iunno. I'm liking co-op HRC because there's just so much you can do with it. I'm not so big on solo HRC for some reason.

Also, thanks for the good luck wish, but I already know I'm not gonna win, lol. Every year there's a team of two WoW junkies and this crazy asian kid. The WoW junkies sit and play WoW on their laptops that they brought while the crazy asian kid programs with one hand while drinking Dr. Pepper/Eating Dorritoes with the other hand. Without fail, they win every year and usually finish all 13 problems within 150 to 200 minutes which is freaking crazy. It's still really fun to do none the less. When we're done, everyone plays CS:S on a big LAN connection at ULL. So much fun. Anyway...I digress..

kenmastersX

Smash Rookie
Hey, this is Stone from the other day playing Sonic and a few other random characters. To Ever and Shyguy, good games. Hopefully we'll play again when I randomly head over there.

SSEddie13

Smash Cadet
NNID
sseddie13
3DS FC
5429-9107-2527
Hey yall... tis been a wile. Anyway its cool theres some tournaments coming up. Me and my friends are going to the Laser Tag one for sure... but I dont know about the Play N Trade one... Not a fan of 4 player FFAs... but we will see.

And also Eric and Vaughn, I really need to see about coming over to yall place to play some brawl. When are yall off of work and classes and stuff?

Yorenec

Smash Cadet
Err what time for Dibbz tommorrow?

If somebody comes and picks me up I'll go. I'm really not far from Dibbz at all(just enough to make walking an annoyance), like a 5ish min drive from there. Two or so dollars for gas money too etc.

Yorenec

Smash Cadet
dibbz on a wednesday? wtf noobs
Well we had it on a Tuesday. So why not Wednesday. It was actually enjoyable too yesterday since it was only like four-five of us.

Oh yea. I pretty much give up on online, so don't expect to see/fight me on it unless you're one of those very very rare people I have a non-******** connection with (Lee/Shy).

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Hey, this is Stone from the other day playing Sonic and a few other random characters. To Ever and Shyguy, good games. Hopefully we'll play again when I randomly head over there.

UeaHz! What up stone finally got on the boards ole lazy ***.

When I want to dibbz today I played a few matches against shyguy and the samus guy. Which one of you was the samus?

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Not free at all this week, you say? C'mon, step it up!
So, in other news, I still haven't heard back from anyone regarding if Friday's events are still on. I would go today, but I have a vicious cold.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Ugh, I am so pissed off. Well, not really pissed, just annoyed. I should be glad.

I'm being technologically teased at work. So my boss convinces the corporate office that I also need a dual view video card. Well, the only monitors in this place besides the two managers flat screens are huge CRTs, and I sit in a cubicle, I thought it would be alright...it wasn't. If it's one crt it's fine in the corner, if it's two, they jut out and sit 2 inches infront of my face. Man, my eyes burned all **** day. So today, I decide to bring a flatscreen LCD monitor that was sitting in my closet at home to sit next to my CRT. Fantastic...except not, the LCD is too ****ty to do dualview, I'm stuck with horizontal spanning. I've never used it, but I can already see that I'm going to wind up Falcon punching the next collector that asks me to do something.

****ty equipment FTL. The moral of the story is, even if someone is gracious enough to give you something for free, make sure you're enough of an *** to ask for even more expensive stuff in addition to. If I could get to *good* LCDs in here and do dual view, my job would be so much sweeter. Programming with one screen = completely lame.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
^^
Sounds pretty crappy, dude. I used to have the same problem when I was in a computer class in high school and the school board was too cheap to get us of these weak CRTs. Thank goddess my current computer's rocking an LCD. I wouldn't lose this computer for the world, it's just freakin' perfect.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
i was shyguy, i play metanight,pikachu and ice climbers, im awsome but a complete noob compared too lee.
I wonder how good jon ricky and dj are at brawl has anyone played them ?

Right now i declare me and everpower the best brawlers in the greater new orleans area, anyone disagree?

I heard dj plays meta, anyone played us both, whos is better?

i assume jon is good with ike, hes probly actually the best in the area...

Yorenec

Smash Cadet
UeaHz! What up stone finally got on the boards ole lazy ***.

When I want to dibbz today I played a few matches against shyguy and the samus guy. Which one of you was the samus?
Probably me. I used Samus mostly. ZSS a few times, once for a ZSS ditto and Luigi like twice.

Sudai

Stuff here
Friday's events are still going on. I know me and Vaughn, for sure, are coming from BR. I talked to Lee and he's gonna try to show up. Not sure on anyone else. Me and Vaughn leaving here between 5-6PM, so that puts us there at 6-7ish.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Friday's events are still going on. I know me and Vaughn, for sure, are coming from BR. I talked to Lee and he's gonna try to show up. Not sure on anyone else. Me and Vaughn leaving here between 5-6PM, so that puts us there at 6-7ish.
Excellent!
Consider me there already. I'm going to bring some money too, for...Stack Attack burgers...

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty stoked. This weekend will be AWESOME!

Totally better than Dibbz could possibly be, but next time you go, Sudai, I'm down.

And, of course, work still sucks. But apparently a driver upgrade was all that was actually needed to switch from spanning to dual view. So now I'm having a much better time.

D

Deleted member

lol stone. this is taylor from baton rouge. i went with audrey and mallory to numa (the last one before the hurricane) and met you. are you still playing naruto? we got a little into it after that.

and i work all weekend now. this is really gay.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
I don't know about you since I never played you, but Everpower is a BEAST. His Mario is too strong. REAL talk.
lolz...^^^

I play Ricky,DJ,Ray almost EVERYNIGHT.

I can't beat ricky's toonlink or lucario. Even his fox is good too.

Ray is just....********...but decent player.

DJ does infact play metaknight, and he is the most annoying one yet to date. I can't touch his metanight with mario, but he does struggle against my Marth.

But Ricky+DJ are probly 30% better than me in this game. Only because they play everynight 24/7 and etc....

I'll be at dibbz today around 5ish. Money matches welcome.

Top Bottom