• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
not everyday. usually around every 2 weeks : ) unless i find a good picture of someone(poor hyejeong only got a day lol). mfw can't find a good pic of ailee

P.S.
throwback thursday

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Serebii.net said:
It has also been announced that in the US, Serial Codes for the Eon Ticket will be given to Play! Pokémon Organisers and heads of StreetPass groups from November 21st. From there, the Eon Ticket can be StreetPassed to other players
Someone should get in touch with Rocket's Hideout, or go there, or something after Nov. 21 so anyone playing ORAS can get Eon Tickets. The Pokemon TCG TO's will get it first, and spread it from Streetpass to everyone else.

BSP

Smash Legend
Sigh, I feel like Nintendo is going to cause the next session of Smash Community flame wars. Seeing as how their involvement shut down PM at Apex, I can only imagine what is going to happen concerning EVO if Nintendo is involved.

Do you guys think EVO will drop Melee if Nintendo pulls a "Smash 4 or bust" with them?

Rhyme_

Smash Rookie
I don't think Evo really has a choice, especially if they say that melee can't be steamed. If nintendo wants to they could probably make evo drop melee, but it looks like thus far as long as Pm isn't part of an event they're fine supporting it, hopefully.

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
evo will probably be smash 4, and then it will be slow as ****, and then we'll go back to being the laughing stock of the fighting game community/e-sports community or whatever

at least we'll get PM back at apex

(i'm just salty and jumping to conclusions, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is what actually happens)

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
I just realized we could form an LA Smash dota team with me, quin, peter, trey, and one more person.

Should make this happen obv
Im terrible at DotA despite how muc I love it. I havnt played much on the newer patches ever since they redisigned half the game though.

'V'

Smash Lord
Nintendo's definitely gonna pull the "Smash 4 or bust" card. And when they do, I'll be there with the saltshaker while shouting out mean obscenities about new age Nintendo games and Sakurai being a dumbass like usual.

I feel like P:M is whatever at this point.

Cauthon Luck

Smash Rookie
Are you talking about 6.79? Honestly the changes weren't nearly as big as I thought they would be. The offlane change was absolutely huge, but it completely opened up the meta of what could be run offlane, which is great. It's still Dota though, all the same principles apply. I guess the jungle change was also quite big, but it promoted more active play from supports which is awesome.

On the most recent patch, Chen confirmed Khaleesi.

TFerg

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo's definitely gonna pull the "Smash 4 or bust" card. And when they do, I'll be there with the saltshaker while shouting out mean obscenities about new age Nintendo games and Sakurai being a ******* like usual.

I feel like P:M is whatever at this point.
As much as I have my issues with PM atm, it's genuinely the only other competitive Smash title we have (or ever will get!)

I feel like we should try to support it as much as we can and hope for the best.

Last edited:

TFerg

Smash Apprentice
Also update on my feelings on heroes of the storm:
Game is super fun and I'm gonna be playing it a lot now. I don't really care that it's casual cause I don't have time for serious dota or league anymore anyways.

BSP

Smash Legend
So before I try to buy a wii U and all, is anyone here going to play Smash 4 seriously? Rather not waste my $$$ if it's not going to happen.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
I'm playing it kinda seriously right now, but I don't have a WiiU so it may have to wait. I am interested in the game, to say the least. Problem right now is that I don't get to play Melee with anybody regularly and I feel like Sm4sh is making my Melee game suffer. Might have to give up on it in the long run for Melee.

Sudai

Stuff here
If you're only gonna get a Wii U cause you wanna play serious, don't bother. Just train at a friend's house till you inevitably realize that it's just a party game.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
@ BSP BSP - Many people will play it seriously, if you don't find anybody where you are then I suggest that you come up to Louisiana Tech. Also I can't wait to see your Mario, you are a very entertaining player to watch.

TFerg

Smash Apprentice
I was moneymatching jsalt on battlefield and I got a grab>grab>techchase dtilt>waveland>dtilt>dair sweetspot>dair sweetspot combo that made him die off the top lol

Very Dtilt much wow
I still lost the set 3-1 and only took like 3 friendlies off him insert classic post-diddy johns such as:
"I hate fair that move is ********,"
"Why can't you die?"
"Oh cool a random barrel from your recovery does 14% to me"
"I'm pretty sure your forward Smash hits harder than mine"
"How much sleep do you lose at night for playing that character?"

Last edited:
Top Bottom