• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Okuser and I are also down for doubles MM's.

ALSO, Okuser and I are driving to BR right now, and will be arriving around 7. We're gonna set up 2-3 tvs for brawl. Byron/D./Eso/Mvoy confirmed so far.

:phone:

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
wtf @ jio not laughing.
I mean we as in my gaming generation single handedly made capcom. So for that mega man to seriously be put in is bull****.

And the worst part is pac man got in from namco in a respectable fashion. But we get had box art mega man. I'll probably buy the game anyway since tekken tag is the **** and that's basically what this is. I'll probably main bad art box mega man and nina. Or Christie if she's in.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
I think its 1 of 4 things:

Capcom is getting back at keiji inafune.

Capcom is doing its best to appeal to megaman fans w/o keiji. (unlikely)

Capcom is a troll.

Keiji is trolling capcom.

tbh i think its hilarious.

'V'

Smash Lord
I think its 1 of 4 things:

Capcom is getting back at keiji inafune.

Capcom is doing its best to appeal to megaman fans w/o keiji. (unlikely)

Capcom is a troll.

Keiji is trolling capcom.

tbh i think its hilarious.
It's a combination of 1 and 3 imo. Either way, they're hurting their fanbase. At this point, I'm starting to think that Sakurai did a better job with Brawl than Crapcom's been doing with like 90% of their recent games.

Savon

Smash Ace
Lol@Capcom as a company. Troll fan base that made them. Keep releasing the 58373 versions of the same game. Everything involving Wesker and balance. Capcom is hilarious. No lie though boxart megaman really made me face palm. Even my roommate who hardly plays fighting games was like "wtf they put megaman in street fighter X tekken and not marvel?"

**** capcom. But **** yes to RE6

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
Find a doubles partner that is closer to your skill level then well think about it.

Loool, don't back down. You guys were talking about how great you were just a second ago, now back it up. And as for someone close to my skill level, Justin chooses to team with me for a reason

FPDav

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3540-0127-1121
Any laffy peeps have a 360 or PS3 fight stick that I could borrow/test? I'd like to try one before I buy one. Or does anyone have one for sell for relatively cheap?

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Alright guys, twas a fun day of Brawl, no one showed up for Melee, literally, and a lil Marvel was played. Hope you all that went to Comic Con had fun, but it I doubt it was as hype as this NOM. I'll make the full results thread when I get home tonight.

Off the top of my head (may not be entirely accurate):
Singles
14 entrants
1. Lee ($42) :metaknight: :dedede:
2. JNig ($21) :warioc:
3. Adam! :diddy: :dk2: :metaknight: :zerosuitsamus:
4. Gunner :pikachu2: :zerosuitsamus:
5. .D :metaknight: :kirby2: :dedede:
5. Okuser :metaknight: :snake:

Doubles
5 teams (round robin)
1. Horny Butthole (Lee & Zigsta) :metaknight: / :bowser2:
2. Team Africa (JNig & Adam!) :warioc: / :diddy: :dk2: :metaknight: :zerosuitsamus: :toonlink:
3. 1700 ELO (Gunner & Okuser) :pikachu2: / :metaknight: :snake:

Can't wait for BRM next week. I know some people have some salt to carry over, lol.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
So Lee does still play. But why does his team name always have some kind of butthole in it?

D

Deleted member

good **** on third adam. i dont know you at all but i secretly wanted you to win or at least place right behind lee and jnig assuming their attendence

ima post for lee since i never see him post. if im wrong, lee please correct me:

it's hard to turn down free money, so i'll play brawl once in a while.

melee is more fun but im kind of tired of it too. yet i have more fun with it than brawl, and also am pretty much guaranteed at making my entry fee back and probably winning more too, so why not.

but i really like umvc3. ill probably win all the local tournaments and even if i go OoS and lose who cares, i had fun.

Cows

Smash Apprentice
Alright guys, twas a fun day of Brawl, no one showed up for Melee, literally, and a lil Marvel was played. Hope you all that went to Comic Con had fun, but it I doubt it was as hype as this NOM. I'll make the full results thread when I get home tonight.

Singles
14 entrants

Doubles
5 teams (round robin)
2. Team Africa (JNig & Adam!) :warioc: / :diddy: :dk2: :metaknight: :zerosuitsamus: :toonlink:

Can't wait for BRM next week. I know some people have some salt to carry over, lol.
The pedeaux too good to be on the leader board.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace

Singles
14 entrants

Doubles
5 teams (round robin)

Jio Jr whippin work. Burlesque show fagets.

Top Bottom