• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The longest week of my life

Cepheus

Smash Cadet
Just sleep through it.
You're going to need it once you get brawl seeing how none of us are going to bed for a few days starting the 9th LOL.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
nope, the whole week we had minimum days on our school :)
Yeah, I thought this whole week would be slow, but here we are, 12:30 EST on Saturday, March 8th. The whole week went hella fast for me.

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
Week past by pretty quick for me actually, I was bogged down with tests and essays I had to do and prepare for. Plus today is my birthday so receiving gifts results in less stress and more joy for me :laugh:

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Err... Yeah, classes I had nothing to do and all my work and crap were really boring so waiting to get home seemed longer.

Not because of Brawl, just to talk to someone I know.

-Onyx

fireb0rn

Smash Apprentice
to make matters worse, i had two major essays due on friday. at least I'll have lots of time free for brawl.

Legendary Angel

Smash Apprentice
It went by pretty quick for me. I just occupied myself with Melee with all the times I was conscious :)

marblez

Smash Rookie
The week wasn't too bad. I just started tutoring again so that took up an hour or two on most days (also made enough to buy Brawl), then school was pretty normal. The only slow part of it was softball in gym, but meh (finally moving onto hockey after three weeks of that bull****).

Still gotta get through Saturday and six hours of Sunday. . . I have a crap load of homework to catch up on which includes reading a few hundred pages so maybe I could do that (I can't remember the last time I've done homework on a Saturday). At least for part of the afternoon. Once my parents leave I'll have some friends over and try to not be completely occupied with the thought of Brawl. Then I'll get a taxi to Walmart at 6 and we'll be brawling by 7 :)

Top Bottom