• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Long Island Smash Thread: Billy Joel and Wings Over

CoonTail

Smash Lord
NEEDS MORE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoTiNbBSA2Y ROCKET RACCOOONNNNN

As far as Delvo's Garden when is that going on again, it's the only smash tourny that I ever see at SBU and I always kind out wreck it figuring I got 4th out of a good amount of people last year. SBU is such a fun campus everytime I am up there we should get more people playing.

Also I totally will be at APEX 2012 this year guys so HYPE!!! I hope to see a large amount of LI there since LI is currently DOMINATING the brawl scene between Anti, Dabuz, Vinnie, and Will so NO JOHNS LI GET TO APEX 2012!!

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
hey people i am bored and i want to find some people to play around me. I am in nassau as i said b4. i sort of want to get in contact with G$ since he was wrecking me at blu planet. so what i am saying is i am bored and we should set up a smashfest or something. main problem here is were r we going to set this up?

Leacero

Smash Lord
Delvo's Garden 2 is likely not going to happen because I'm in Illinois and there is no one dedicated/responsible enough to take over for this year.

Also, I'm coming back for December, get ready.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Shame I'm gone, I used to have fests at my place once in a while.

Also Robbin, stop losing tourneys out there lolol.

Edit: I should be at Apex for Melee, ****.

Yeah, I said it.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
NEEDS MORE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoTiNbBSA2Y ROCKET RACCOOONNNNN

As far as Delvo's Garden when is that going on again, it's the only smash tourny that I ever see at SBU and I always kind out wreck it figuring I got 4th out of a good amount of people last year. SBU is such a fun campus everytime I am up there we should get more people playing.

Also I totally will be at APEX 2012 this year guys so HYPE!!! I hope to see a large amount of LI there since LI is currently DOMINATING the brawl scene between Anti, Dabuz, Vinnie, Will, and myself so NO JOHNS LI GET TO APEX 2012!!
Since when are you dominating the brawl scene lmao.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
LOL over hype Anti, just checked myself I meant mainly up at SBU since I head up there all the time and practically have an undefeated record.

But damn son can't even give me a whattup just straight laying into me son!

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
LOL over hype Anti, just checked myself I meant mainly up at SBU since I head up there all the time and practically have an undefeated record.

But damn son can't even give me a whattup just straight laying into me son!
sorry man who r u? i use to go to sbu and i know pretty much ever smasher up there for both melee and brawl and i dont know u. Do u ever go to the club?

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Lol I have gone to the club quite a few times and it was always melee rarely did I ever see brawl besides when will came up.

I was at Delvo's garden and have been at every other "Brawl" tournament just held in dorms. Your campus doesn't have a very great brawl scene so it's not surprising that you haven't seen me figuring there is only about 3 brawl tournies a year at SBU.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Lol I have gone to the club quite a few times and it was always melee rarely did I ever see brawl besides when will came up.

I was at Delvo's garden and have been at every other "Brawl" tournament just held in dorms. Your campus doesn't have a very great brawl scene so it's not surprising that you haven't seen me figuring there is only about 3 brawl tournies a year at SBU.
just tell me can u beat numbers? b/c u r right we mostly play melee b/c we r pretty awesome. but i know john numbers seems to be the best out of the people who still play brawl (as few of them as there r)

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Yea John is pretty good and even tho he has a positive tourney record against me I still think I can. Man though I never really saw John at the club room when I was there so I guess I gotta get back up there.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I often see numbers at the club when i go. but he does seem to be coming on the later side of the evening. (not sure why i am doing this. this just supports the playing of brawl which is a bad thing)

Captain Smuckers

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, a friend of mine goes to SBU and I can guarantee he would be interested in playing melee but, more importantly, is there anyone planning to go to rom4 that could bring him? He could pay gas money if necessary.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
but I actually like Brawl alot......
Good for brawl, that makes 1

Hey guys, a friend of mine goes to SBU and I can guarantee he would be interested in playing melee but, more importantly, is there anyone planning to go to rom4 that could bring him? He could pay gas money if necessary.
tell your friend to go to the anime club. despite its name its really more of a gaming club. It is located in the basement of the Union. Also on facebook there is a thing called "The New and Improved, Best Damn SBU SSBM Power Rankings", this is a ladder which people can challenge each other and stuff. so get him to go to this. There is almost allways some melee going on at the club and yea thats about it

Leacero

Smash Lord
It will never be as terrible as the time me, Brian, Kevin, and Albert went to a Gametable tournament where their winnings were stolen and the weather shut down the LIRR trains, forcing us to crash at Wynton's for the night. I had also lost my phone in the Friendly's parking lot, but fortunately they had it available for me the next morning.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Saw you in the RoM4 stream all day haha.

RoM4 matches were amazing. Shame on those of you that missed them, and shoutouts to those of you that made it up there.

Shame on me for being fake and working/johning.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
I think I would try and open it the way I was supposed to. Right click the icon, "Show Package contents" then I guess click "cider" in one of the folders (can't remember what it was called) which would say it's starting up in the terminal dos log or whatever, then it would stop and say it couldn't.

Probably doesn't make sense if you're not on a mac. I was just looking at this thread though.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=132051

Top Bottom