• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The last trophy....

Joshers744

Smash Rookie
Ok. I have 289 trophies, and can't get any farther until I get all the bonuses. I found a list online and I think all I need is the no-damage clear one, which means I have to go through one of the one player modes without getting hit once.
So far, I think doing Classic with Roy (on very easy) is the best way to do this, but when I get to Master hand, he ends up hitting me. Any good stratigies?

vull45

Smash Apprentice
Try using a character with projectles so you can attack at a distance, only if you are comfortable with using them though. I used link, then again I main with him so you decide

greenpika

Smash Cadet
shield a lot. when he falls from the sky (finger drill, fist, stuff like that) try to roll out of the way, then attack him. remember to keep moving and jumping, because he attacks the place where you were last at, like the grabbing move. also, some moves like his fire airplane thingy can be jumped over. when he moves from one side to the other (slaps, finger walking) jump over him. dodging and shielding dont work that well on those moves.

as for attacking, it really depends on what char u use. just use a lot of aerials. link and y link can get in three dairs in one try if your good. but u smashes and u tilts, and sometimes f smashes are good too.

Rampage

vx
I used ganon, and I main fox and falco. Just be careful with the hand. use LOTS of rolling and mid air dodge

You'll get it eventually

Pi

Smash Hero
He didn't say that, he said there's a trophy for recieving all the bonus', one of which is the 'no damage clear' that you achieve by going through one of the 1 player modes without getting hit. get it?

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Use Ganondorf and approach the CPUs from the air. Usually just using Dair on them a few times will kill them really fast. When you get to Master Hand just run under him and up-smash over and over. If you see him start any sort of move, just shield and react accordingly. If he just sort of sits there moving his fingers around that means he's about to grab you.

Joshers744

Smash Rookie
Welp, finally got all the trophies a few weeks ago. Glad I did before brawl came out! Used the character I'm probably best with and on Classic. That's Falco.

RednaXale

Smash Apprentice
I don't have the Diskun either. I wonder if thats the bonus I need, because I am not going to look through them all.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Personally, I got the No-damage clear on All-star with falco, by timing his shine (down-b). On very easy, it is either a one-hit K-O in most situations or you can react quickly enough to combo it into something to get the kill.

If you are intent on using Roy in Classic, though, I'd have to agree with Majin about the air-dodging. When the fist comes down (or the slap), air-dodiging makes things a lot eaiser. If you can't get the counters down, when Master Hand does the spiral-like move in the background coming forward, just air dodge upwards at the right time so that it goes under you.

Top Bottom