• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The last movie you watched...

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
Whether it was in theatres or on dvd leave your comments on it here and share with everyone on how you thought the viewing experience was!

Last night I saw Skin Walkers for the first time on dvd. I found it to be an enjoyable movie to watch, the story was interesting and the werewolf-on-werewolf action was great, just wish there were more scenes with the fully transformed werewolves battling each other. The only annoyance I had with it was the child actor, then again i've NEVER seen a child actor I liked. There is this one emotion packed scene were a guy has to decide whether or not to shoot his girlfriend whom he truly loves cuz she's starting to lose control over her blood lust, could you do it?

:3

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
The Man from Earth.

Great independent science fiction movie written by Jerome Bixby (Twilight Zone and Star Trek writer) on his death bed. A very good movie that I would definitely recommend.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Cloverfield. Yeah, I should watch more...

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
DVD: Severance

It's a movie about a group of employees from a weapons manufacturer who go on a company outting to build team work skills, but once they get abandoned in the woods they are hunted by ex-military escaped prisoners. It's gory and funny, i'd suggest a rental at least!

DVD: Shinobi

If your a fan of anime than this movie is practically Basilisk with live characters (same clans, same names of characters, and for the most part same story), if your not then let me explain. The story is based around these 2 ppl from rival ninja clans who fall in love with each other after a chance meeting. They keep it a secret and plan to get married but once the emperor hears of these Super strength clans living in hidden villages in his empire he fears there their powers and what would happen if they decided to rebel against him, so he officialy breaks the piece treaty the 2 clans had in hopes that they wipe each other out! This of course ruins the dreams of the two lovers and now has them fighting to the death in order to keep thier villages safe from the emperors invading armies and the other clan. It's a very good movie, i'd suggest a buy, if you can find it!

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
DVD: Death Sentence

I watched that movie last night and was pleasantly surprised! I didn't expect much from it since it didn't do great in theaters but the emotion conveyed by the characters who lost their family members felt legit, it wasn't over or under done in other words and the violence in the action oriented scenes was graphic and gory! I say a solid rental for sure, you guys gotta see it at least once!

Master_Yoda77

Smash Rookie
Just went to the movies and saw There Will Be Blood. It is a fantastic movie as well. It got a little boring and bland in the middle and it was pretty much impossible to understand untill the last half-hour of the film. But there were some powerful scenes in this film. And the last scene is something...

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
DVD: Carved

I saw this J-Horror movie the other day with a friend and we agreed it was unlike anything we had seen before. It's pretty hard to explain what I mean so you'd have to see it for yourself to understand, if you watch a lot of horror movies especially j-horror ones then you'd see the difference i'm talking about. It's pretty good never-the-less!

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
DVD: FF7: Advent Children

This movie always gives me chills when Cloud destroys Bahamut!

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Hard Candy
Love that movie. It's so twisted and Ellen Page is so convincing in it. That movie made her my favorite actress.

The last movie I saw was Michael Clayton yesterday. I liked it a lot. George Clooney is the man.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Theaters: Rambo.

Amazing movie because it's so bad. Pretty much everyone in the theater was there for the same reasons the group I went with was(to watch a ridiculous action movie). People's commentary was great.

DVD: The Thing because my boyfriend had never seen it(which was a shame).

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
Theatres: Spiderwick Chronicles

I saw it yesterday with my brother mainly cuz there was nothing else very interesting to watch at that theatre. It turned out to be an enjoyable movie and definetly the best Nickelodeon movie i've ever seen. I'd recommend it if you feel like watching a fantasy based movie! The only problem I had with it is that I felt like there was so much more to the story than what was revealed in the movie.

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
DVD: Ghostbusters 2

After reading up on the upcoming game the nostalgia came rushing back! I can't believe it but this movie is still pretty cool, I thought it was ok back when I first saw it but now I think it was ahead of its time!

Gedennnnn

Smash Journeyman
Persepolis in theaters ... Pretty interesting. A lot of jargon though, but its not incredibly difficult to understand. Its about a little Iranian girl during a war of theres. It's pretty funny at some points but its mostly serious and powerful. Its animated but don't let it's little lulu look fool you. Its pretty sweet. O yeah for some reason its in French. I guess because she moves to France for a while but shes mostly in Europe rather than the Middle East

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
DVD: Beowolf

I saw it in theatres and I just had to see it agian on dvd! This movie is great and could've been better if it had been rated R!

Top Bottom