• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The largest number of hours spend on brawl.

shadowdsfire

Smash Apprentice
All is in Title: How many hour have you passed without stop playing brawl??

For me its 18 hour, the first time i played brawl :laugh:...
Sleeping is for noob.. :psycho:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
what? do you mean in total time or time playing brawl non-stop?

if for non-stop, it's was 6 hours and this was on the day it got released

if for total hours played, it's about 20 hours, I would have more but sadly Brawl didn't turn out the way it did so I don't really play it much

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Hmm, I don't know maybe like 8 hours...
Yeah...launch day.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
what? do you mean in total time or time playing brawl non-stop?

if for non-stop, it's was 6 hours and this was on the day it got released

if for total hours played, it's about 20 hours, I would have more but sadly Brawl didn't turn out the way it did so I don't really play it much
3 hours the first day

18 hours the second day

10 mins ever since then.
wow everyone is entitled to their opinions but you didnt give it much of a chance did you:dizzy:
I mean you played for only two days? And you still lurk on brawl boards? sorry but both your posts stuck out to me and I have to call it out.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
chill out, it was a joke. I still play Brawl, but I just really don't like it. I only play because it's everyone else in my area does.

And no, I don't lurk the Brawl board, this is my first time here since Dec. 07. I'm just here seeing if it has gotten any better.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I can see that now, and, no offense, the type of people I was hoping were gone include people like you.

shadowdsfire

Smash Apprentice
Hope I will see someone doing a 99 stock on brawl... It will take 15X time of melee lol...
And, when i played my 18 hour of first brawling, i finished the subcpace emissary + all target test with all character.
Lol !

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
I play for like 12 hours on the first day. Around that at least. I was going to play more but my mom got scared and she said 'Ya movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

SilverSonic101

Smash Cadet
I didn't get Brawl on the release date. But when I did get it the first day I played it for 5-8 hours straight.

Raidein

Smash Cadet
18 hours or more as well. Really because of how addictive it is playing others on Wifi at my parents home. I can't do Wifi at my current residence :(.

On the average I play for 6 if I'm on a roll or if I'm trying to seek revenge on the cpu....Sad really -_-U.....but at least I'm getting my moneys worth.

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
Hope I will see someone doing a 99 stock on brawl... It will take 15X time of melee lol...
And, when i played my 18 hour of first brawling, i finished the subcpace emissary + all target test with all character.
Lol !
ive done one of those once... in melee theyd take what 30-50 min but now they take over 99 minutes!

shadowdsfire

Smash Apprentice
In total, I played like 200-250 hour of brawl...Because all time my friend and me go play brawl when its time to lunch (in school)...

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
I think it's around 12 hours. Now that I got the PAL version I have to unlock everything again. I have unlocked every character except Ganondork, cleared Classic on all difficulties, defeated Tabuu, Events 1-28, cleared every challenge concerning BTT, HRC and Multiman Brawl except the ones you have to do with all characters of course.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
It's the pessimistic *******s like you that ruin the boards... Has anyone told you how douchey you sound? Since I doubt I'm the first.
Actually, no one has told me that, because most people I deal with are people who actually know what they're talking about. I rarely even come here because it's been overrun by noobs with both little smash knowledge and internet forum experience.

for the records, the pessimistic *******s you speak of are people who are generally peaceful till idiots like you come in masses and break the peace.

Oh snap, here comes the internet argument.

MetaRidleyX

Smash Apprentice
8 hours? 12 hours? 18 hours? psh
Easter weekend, 36 hours give or take an hour or 2. With 3 of my friends, we brawled, fueled only by our desires to win and litres upon litres of nestea. It was epic.

Septuagint

Smash Cadet
Do you guys who play more then 8 hours straight ever go outside for some exercise or soemthing? I can see the occasionaly 6-8 hour game here and there, but more than that? I think that's ridicolous, but to each his own I guess.

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
I once played brawl for two and a half days straight (With the help of caffeine of course)

..Yeah, I sicken myself too :psycho:

Jarri

Smash Journeyman
15 hours. Actually pretty stupid. I got the game 4 months ago (Freeloader), but it released here in Europe this Friday and I played for a full 15 hours then. >.<

siggi

Smash Rookie
it´s not out in iceland yet... but hopefully will be today...

but 8hours in melee :

Top Bottom