• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well hey there Mr. NevertalkstoTeranenoughanymore

Don't even see you post in DR anymore wtf.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Seems people are popping up to just tell Teran they still exist haha.

I totally forgot I knew Glyph from the OTL before I knew him from DGames.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
They all exist, but none of them LIVE.

I'm Teran dammit and I'm back, no more Hulkster niceties.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's Scouter von Karma no less, one of the most popular incarnations!

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Obligatory heyo from the other guy who posts in yellow every several months or so.

I can't really play online anymore after finally breaking into offline once I got my driver's license. OTL was fun times though for the time I was there. I just can't deal with the latency now that I know that something better is out there.

I've gotten a lot better after having SK92 as my roommate for my sophomore year of college. Not as good as one might expect, but better nonetheless. I finally took a game off his Falco toward the end of the year. I do still play, although not necessarily actively, because I finally came to terms with the fact that I tend to choke when I play competitively.

How's life Teran?

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I ran into Kirbywizard on League of Legends the other day. That's probably what got me thinking of this place.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Wow it's LotM.

I was never convinced that you were straight.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I don't think Don't Ask Don't Tell should be an official policy, but I do think it's a good military tradition.

I mean really, it just shouldn't have any ****ing relevance whatsoever, and knowledge of the fact would just be detrimental in most cases.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Personally I don't care so much about arguing such things in the first place, I'm of the belief that you can't really change a person's mind about something, people generally come to new conclusions of their own accord.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Personally I don't care so much about arguing such things in the first place, I'm of the belief that you can't really change a person's mind about something, people generally come to new conclusions of their own accord.
Yeah that's true as well. If you ever do change someone's mind it happens weeks or months after the fact.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Don't Ask Don't Tell has always been a policy I honestly don't know how I feel about it nor can I really say I have an opinion on the matter. I probably lean to the side of not saying anything because all it does in that situation is add unnecessary complications to what is going on.

Changing someone's mind on something is probably one of the hardest things to do especially if they are stubborn so I do agree that people to change their mind to their own accord on their own time.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's funny though OTL still has gays everywhere.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I blame you for every bad thing that happens in this world.

Top Bottom