• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
^Too good
And hello thar karina how r u?
I'm fine. At a friend's house because I really don't spend enough time with them anymore, hehe. There's about 6 of us here. :]

Dev2000

Smash Lord
I'm fine. At a friend's house because I really don't spend enough time with them anymore, hehe. There's about 6 of us here. :]
Awesome i hope you have a fun time
And
Hello karina's friend 1
Hello karina's friend 2
Hello karina's friend 3
Hello karina's friend 4
Hello karina's friend 5

Are there any more? that i have to say hello to? if so they'll have to pay

Chaco

Never Logs In
Its pretty good.

Nothing compared to the movie I watched right after it...Slumdog Millionaire.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
It's quite good. I don't know if it lived up to the hype it got, but it was definitely an enjoyable movie. Unrealistic and epic, but that's what makes it special. A striking way to represent India as well.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
No I have a feeling you'd like that movie, but then again you know you better then I do =p
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't. =D

I'm not really affected by tragic circumstances and I hate happy endings.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
But I wanna mention the part when he... Na I won't do that lol

I have to go to church soon, so for some reason The Pursuit of Happiness keeps popping into my head. 10Will & Jayden Smith's

Dev2000

Smash Lord
But I wanna mention the part when he... Na I won't do that lol

I have to go to church soon, so for some reason The Pursuit of Happiness keeps popping into my head. 10Will & Jayden Smith's
I havent seen pursuit of happiness yet Ive bought it on DVD a while back and NEVER made time to watch it
Along with Seven Pounds

This is coming from a guy that has a 300 sig.

Shows how much your opinion on films is worth. XD
Agreed lol

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
1. Watch those movies and enjoy yourself.
2. Everyone in Slumdog Millionaire is Indian -_-
3. 300 was a good movie imo, I dunno about sigworthy lol

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

300 was an amazing movie.
great lines
well filmed with an artistic feel
a unique style
well schemed as far as color
a good storyline
300 was a ********, extended cinema reel of drivel that epitomized American ignorance and bigotry.

For one, seeing how Persians were depicted as negroid trolls. Yeah, great accuracy.

SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Dev2000

Smash Lord
300 was a ********, extended cinema reel of drivel that epitomized American ignorance and bigotry.

For one, seeing how Persians were depicted as negroid trolls. Yeah, great accuracy.

Whahahaha I was just about to say something near that
seriously that whole movie can be described by the song Korn - dead bodies everywhere

Just pointless killing... OH and dining in hell

I feel like quoting that for my sig.... for no reason :mad:

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*

who said anything about the importance of accuracy 0,o

Whahahaha I was just about to say something near that
seriously that whole movie can be described by the song Korn - dead bodies everywhere

Just pointless killing... OH and dining in hell
pointless killing? roflmaobbq. they were fighting to save the entire world from the reign of persia and their "god king" xerxes. sparta revolted and destroyed the persian forces... fighting for the preservation of freedom is not pointless. *cough*revolutionarywar*cough

Dev2000

Smash Lord
pointless killing? roflmaobbq. they were fighting to save the entire world from the reign of persia and their "god king" xerxes. sparta revolted and destroyed the persian forces... fighting for the preservation of freedom is not pointless. *cough*revolutionarywar*cough
Pointless killing... Fighting to save the entire world form the reign of persia and their "God king" Xerxes

I dont see difference

The editing in the movie was epic tho

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
who said anything about the importance of accuracy 0,o
It is important. Let me spell it out for you very carefully.

America don't like Iran.
Iran used to be Persia.
Americans wanted to portray the Persian civilization (which was 10 million light years ahead of all western civilization at that time may I add), as mindless savages.

Who do Americans deem to be mindless savages?

Aha! N*****s!
Let's turn those Sand N******s into straight up normal *****. Oh wait, let's make them hideous monsters too!

Now, thanks to that film, most of American youth probably think that Persia was Harlem after a nuke attack with an 8 foot tall bondage obsessed ***got for a leader.

Yes, this here is the importance of accuracy. Mass media spreads ignorance this way.

Oh btw, this may interest you Zeus, since you hate f**s, Spartan warriors had male lovers, and often time a mentor would have relations with his adolscent pupil.

So yeah, so much for great honour, they were paedophilic f**s.

Get *****, Hollywood.

Dev2000

Smash Lord

America don't like Iran.
Iran used to be Persia.
Americans wanted to portray the Persian civilization (which was 10 million light years ahead of all western civilization at that time may I add), as mindless savages.

Aha! N*****s!
Let's turn those Sand N******s into straight up normal *****. Oh wait, let's make them hideous monsters too!

Now, thanks to that film, most of American youth probably think that Persia was Harlem after a nuke attack with an 8 foot tall bondage obsessed ***got for a leader.

Yes, this here is the importance of accuracy. Mass media spreads ignorance this way.

Oh btw, this may interest you Zeus, since you hate f**s, Spartan warriors had male lovers, and often time a mentor would have relations with his adolscent pupil.

Get *****, Hollywood.
You always suprise me when you come up with a wall of text IT'S INDESTRUCTABLE Nothing else to say against it Exept for:
Lawl!

Edit: Told you... Zeus didnt know anything to say and changed topic it's indestructable xD
Predictable?

Teran youre a rapist with words lol

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You always suprise me when you come up with a wall of text IT'S INDESTRUCTABLE Nothing else to say against it Exept for:
Lawl!

Edit: Told you... Zeus didnt know anything to say and changed topic it's indestructable xD
Predictable?
=\

Sorry for wall of text, rofl.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*

America don't like Iran.
Iran used to be Persia.

Aha! N*****s!

Get *****, Hollywood.
Portraying the persians as hideous monsters was to make them more hatable, not to make it look like we hate people.

i don't hate them! we've been over this!

I never said I liked the place anyway... i just like the movie.

i dun care about accuracy either way because the movie was well made, interesting, and artistic.

plus, ive never seen brits flying around on broomsticks, so screw the overly popular harry potter movies and books, eh?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
to make them more hatable
Right. You've just dug your own f***ing grave in the argument here. No, seriously, put two and two together and realise the implications of that.

Let's make the Persians more hateable.

Who are their descendants?

Oh right!

Get it?

As for Harry Potter, that's pure fantasy, not a depiction of a real life battle.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
its for movie purposes! you're not supposed to like the enemy of the heroes, and in this movie: the persians were the enemies, the spartans were the heroes. Whether or not the intentions of the producers were to make us all hate them irl i really don't care because i watch movies to entertain myself not to get a message. that's why i never really liked narnia... *yawn*

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/columnist/vergano/2007-03-05-300-history_N.htm <-- i didn't read it, but this is supposedly the history behind it

Top Bottom