• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Glyph's new name getting a bad reception.

Best Disney animation for me was Jungle Book, Robin Hood, Fox and the Hound and The Lion Kong.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
lol nice little mermaid avi... or at least I think thats the little mermaid >_>
Actually, it's a woman who's head is being eaten by a giant, parasectic rose. She's only smiling because, at the time the picture was taken, she had gone into complete shock from blood loss and lost control of her facial muscles.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Anyone remember Dabuz?

She kinda just fell off the face of the earth :/
He mostly does offline tournaments now and, if I remember right, he's in the top 50 when it comes to offline tournament placings.

@ Heartz:

For probably a good four months, he called himself a girl and many of us, including myself, fell for it.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
ahhhhh...good times when everyone thought i was a girl :embarrass:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass

i just be that guy coming and going online and offline at random intervals...speaking of which, where did you come from FMOI? xD

edit: think i could fool the new OTL community by saying im a girl xD

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
ahhhhh...good times when everyone thought i was a girl :embarrass:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass

i just be that guy coming and going online and offline at random intervals...speaking of which, where did you come from FMOI? xD

I SUMMONED YOU!

I forgot what I was gonna ask you :/

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hylian, Kevin M, Mic, Virgilius, Vyse, airgemini, bunny karina, Victra, Azua, bleh.

One of these guys should be posting here soon.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I can't believe you wouldn't mention me in your namesearch bait :mad:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

I've started coming back here regularly about three weeks ago when my classes started to wind down. I hardly play Brawl anymore but I wouldn't mind trying to host at least one tournament by the summer's end.

Top Bottom