• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Thanks Kwiz. I HAVE to win. I promised my teammates.

It's basically the kind of setup you would see on like a game show with the buzzers. In the preliminary round your team of 2-3 competes against 2 other teams. They ask you a variety of questions about culture, history, geogrphy, pop culture(anime; etc.), and current events, And questions where you have to answer in Japanese or say what something means.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Thanks Kwiz. I HAVE to win. I promised my teammates.

It's basically the kind of setup you would see on like a game show with the buzzers. In the preliminary round your team of 2-3 competes against 2 other teams. They ask you a variety of questions about culture, history, geogrphy, pop culture(anime; etc.), and current events, And questions where you have to answer in Japanese or say what something means.
Show them the moves Zen.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
:falcon: YesZ

I haven't gotten to study nearly as much as I wanted to though. I don't want to cram though because I think I'll forget other stuff that I've learned.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
A sudden rush to pull out my old blue title and use it.

I'm not 100% I want to deal with the organization that is required to run "Team Wars" :/

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Just two more...

The anticipation is killing me. D:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Good morning, OTL! I'm not wearing pants.
Hih hih. oohrai :cool:

Well my team made it to the final round and got third place. It was pretty fun but crazy long. I got a Barnes & Noble gift card yay. There's was this random Naruto question they asked that put us in third. We definitely would have gotten 1st or 2nd had I been faster on that one. I just wasn't expecting a question like that.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Hih hih. oohrai :cool:

Well my team made it to the final round and got third place. It was pretty fun but crazy long. I got a Barnes & Noble gift card yay. There's was this random Naruto question they asked that put us in third. We definitely would have gotten 1st or 2nd had I been faster on that one. I just wasn't expecting a question like that.
Well even though it isn't number one in Japen it's popularity in America is just unexpected. It's amazing you guys got so far in that tourney. Congrats.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Man, cruises are the best. Though internet is lame here.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Anytime, really. Although he hasn't been on because of these dumb crashes.

And I was JUST about to bump this thread. Super ninja.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I...

AM IN THE DISCO ROOM!!!

<marquee>
</marquee>
<sorry I stole that Teran>

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Well I'm going to be in soon teehee. Close enough.

Top Bottom