• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Shoop Da Whoop?

oh ok lol

btw I just have an interest in having girls for avi's, sorta like Victra and exactly like Viet.

But I'm not female. lul

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
o.o oh that reminded me of the Wii points thing. Having that I'd have to update you can just keep the remainder for another tournament or something.

xD I'll be joining the next Perfect World for the fun though.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
o.o oh that reminded me of the Wii points thing. Having that I'd have to update you can just keep the remainder for another tournament or something.

xD I'll be joining the next Perfect World for the fun though.
Hm a 500 point tourney :mad:

I'm going to start another tourney when there aren't so many going on at the same time.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Hello again, OTL! Just catchin' up.

My TV's been busted for about two weeks, now, so I haven't been able to brawl for a while. It'll get fixed as soon as we get a part in the mail though, so I'm just chilling.

In other news, as of today, I have a girlfriend and I just got accepted to one of the colleges I applied to (still waiting on a reply from the other). :laugh: Life is good.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
No way that's 500 points

It's way too good of a game.

XD I have it for both SNES and DS

Oh and wasn't the team you were in that beat the**** of me in the Perfect World tournament?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
The Normal one

<.< it's so weird.

The only time I'll play with it is if I'm playing Mario Party

that game is too good

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol get@me Zen

Guess I'll store them, <.< Wii needs to stop trying to block my homebrew channel. I'd really like to buy VC stuff again without having to go through a ton of trouble to get my textures and music hacks replaced.

Top Bottom