• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Ugg

Smash Champion

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Why am I up this early.
5 am lolwut

Sickness woke me up, made me pee, got me dehydrated, now I cant go back to sleep xD

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Why am I up this early.
5 am lolwut

Sickness woke me up, made me pee, got me dehydrated, now I cant go back to sleep xD
Moral of the story?

Get a better immune system.

Oh and drink some water.

Barge

Moral of the story?

Get a better immune system.

Oh and drink some water.
Sry, I was stuck with this one :c which is an average immune system.

I already did. D: when I lay down I get restless :c

Good Morning Cyrus <3

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Sry, I was stuck with this one :c which is an average immune system.

I already did. D: when I lay down I get restless :c

Good Morning Cyrus <3
Develop your immune system by cutting back on overzealous hygiene, like washing your hands when you've touched anything outside your house.

Oh btw, just so you know, the floor of your house is 200x more dirty in terms of bacteria and stuff than the sidewalk. Yeah, so be sure to pick up that potato chip, blow it even thought that will do nothing but make you think it's clean, and eat. Immunity win.

>.> Oh well.

Mornin'! It's 1:10pm here nao. =D

Barge

Develop your immune system by cutting back on overzealous hygiene, like washing your hands when you've touched anything outside your house.

Oh btw, just so you know, the floor of your house is 200x more dirty in terms of bacteria and stuff than the sidewalk. Yeah, so be sure to pick up that potato chip, blow it even thought that will do nothing but make you think it's clean, and eat. Immunity win.

>.> Oh well.

Mornin'! It's 1:10pm here nao. =D
Lol @ potato chip thing. I go by the 5 second rule :3 But not like that does anything anyways. Mythbusters proved that was wrong :o

Good afternoon to you, I was litterally thinking when I first tried to go back to sleep. "I bet Cyrus is having lunch right about now D:"

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Helloo OTL after a good night... of NOT sleeping xD i feel pretty awake and suprisingly not a bit tired :3 that never happened to me before
Anyhoo how is everyone doing today?

Top Bottom