• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
In Greek mythology, men usually used women just to procreate the species.

In other words... yeah, you know what.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
No Dekuu, I don't. Please elaborate <so I can infract you teehee>

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
No Dekuu, I don't. Please elaborate <so I can infract you teehee>
I knew something was wrong with this post.

I'm such a good person, I'm never gonna get infracted ever again. Unlike that chick Heartz.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Nothing. It's the scary, drunk englishman behind him that's wrong.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Chaco and Lythium may just be the same person.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Tuesday/Thursday classes...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hahahaha, i actually have 6 credit hours right now I'm working toward...as a junior. Urgh.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lots. Had to go to class from 9:15 AM to 9:35 PM today. And my room mate stinks. And she is weird.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
its a **** ton cheeper

but tbh for me there was nothign like freshman year in the dorms

being a...freshman

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Hi again, all. I wanted to drop by any see if I could interest any of you in checking out an awesome online game that deserves some support. Graal Rebirth.

www.graal.in

I'm kind of trying to do my part by spreading word-of-mouth about this awesome project. I'm not sure how much of an impact I can make, but I'm very excited to see this again, so I'd like to give it a shot.

Graal Revival is a rebirth of an old MMO from over a decade ago. It's an online game modeled vaguely after Zelda: Link to the Past. It started off as a Java app, then became a downloadable program that was updated by volunteer workers.

Technically, the original Graal itself still exists, but the new version is hardly recognizable anymore and is quite terrible. Graal Rebirth harkens back to a much better time in its history.

I'd like to hang out with the Smashers here on there, so I figured it couldn't hurt to show this to you guys, and maybe we can all gather together on it. The game is free, and definitely worth looking at.

(The server I go to is Graal: The Adventure in the silver server list.)

Perhaps if things pick up there, we can have meeting times and stuff to hang out on there. And if you're into the game, please feel free to pass the word around. The more people, the better.

Oh... and your avatar is STILL not as good as Princess Shroob was, Kirbywizard. :)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
^ That commercial sucked.

Anyway, I'm gonna give Brawl another chance.

Top Bottom