• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The Big Feet "card" is playable on most Women. If you don't have big hands though, might be harder.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I TOLD YOU GUYS!!! It might not be a lamp lol.

Also, it came up back when we discussed Wobuffet gettin their groove on at parties, getting drunk and what not.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Nothing wrong with a little G string/thong action. Women are special, you make such articles of clothing actually look good. Men... we can't do that.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Oh my god I just got that lol!
<3

And is just pictures, on the last page no less. You don't have to look at them.
Or I could post one man in a thong for every woman in a thong posted to make it fair.
Or just get me banned.
Whatever works.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
My mom just told me about her friend's son, and this story took place about three years ago. It happened in the largest high school at my town. There were two kids and one was inside his car parked in the school parking lot, and he did not like anyone touching his car what so ever ( cause he is gangsta). Another kid shows up, and wants to take a look at his car. The first kid gets angry, and says no, but the other kid leans on his car. The first kid gets angry, and drives forward almost running over the kid ( the second kid was leaning near the front of the car), and then takes a quick turn to hit the kid with the back of the car. This was all to scare the kid that was leaning on his car, what ends up happening is the kid that was leaning was knocked down, and as he was falling the back of the car hit his head, and he fell head first on to the pavement. The kid that got the injury ended up having to go to the hospital, and getting three surgeries. He entered a coma, and then woke up disabled.

He was a very smart kid, with good grades but because of the other kid he has to live a mentally disabled life. The mother of the disabled kid did not press charges on the other kid, and forgave him. However since this all happened on school grounds the school charged the kid in the car, and took away his license till he turns 22. He also has to go do community service twice a week to help disabled children for a large amount of years. It was to see how much he ruined the other kids life just to make sure he didn't touch his car.

Honestly I can not believe how dumb teenagers can be.

If I were the mother I would have taken him to court, and make sure he spends a good amount of years in jail.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Alright Prince, I'm gonna tell you to not walk on my carpet when you get inside my house. Are you gonna try to honor my request and hop from furniture piece to piece, or are you gonna be like "That's kinda dumb, I am obviously gonna be careful with your carpet and not intentionally try to mess it up"?

Besides, if he was touching his car and didn't want him to, he could have kept telling the guy no. Eventually, if he had to, he could have called the cops. Instead, he decided to do something dangerous and it had consequences.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Alright Prince, I'm gonna tell you to not walk on my carpet when you get inside my house. Are you gonna try to honor my request and hop from furniture piece to piece, or are you gonna be like "That's kinda dumb, I am obviously gonna be careful with your carpet and not intentionally try to mess it up"?
Either the bolded part or just not go into the house at all. x.x

...or just say, "too bad" depending on my mood.

I've never met a person who would say that anyway. lol ._.

Top Bottom