• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Today was below average for me, I am retaking pre-Cal next semester because I don't want to risk getting an F . I might as well just give up my free period next semester, and get a better grade on the class. Minor set ups get you when you don't expect them.

But I'm alright when it comes to my other studies, I'm still not sure what to take for my physical science. I don't know to go with Chem, or Earth Science >_<

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Brawl Marth just oozes some disgusting aura I can't quite describe.

I actually reduced a member on these boards to creating bawww blogs about me because of my cracks at marth mains and the marth boards.
This. There's something about that board I just don't like. They have a good character, and whine about how he's not good and will never win an important tournament, they're not helpful at all, they're elitist, and if you're new to the boards, you will most likely be ignored. Really stupid character board.

LMAO

I love you, Karina.

Smooth Criminal
xD <3

So as soon as I visited the marth boards, this baby caught my eye. It's safe to assume that this thread sums up the entire room? lol?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=256031
Yes, lol. That's pretty much it.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

This. There's something about that board I just don't like. They have a good character, and whine about how he's not good and will never win an important tournament, they're not helpful at all, they're elitist, and if you're new to the boards, you will most likely be ignored. Really stupid character board..
The Olimar board and Luigi Board are my anti-drug

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Sure I'll hang around here for awhile.

So what goes on in here other than Asians, Spam and Teran?

...not that i'm complaining about it or anything <3

Top Bottom