• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So, I got a 46 out of 105 on a test today. My friend got a 93. I studied two more hours than he did. I'm so ****ing stupid... I hate my ****ing life.
holy ****. When you said you failed I thought you were talking about an asian fail, but you actually failed failed.

**** man. What course was this?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah man, bring it back. I once got 20% on a chem test before, you can't let stuff get in your head. **** the midterm and final.

IxxI

Smash Fence
holy ****. When you said you failed I thought you were talking about an asian fail, but you actually failed failed.

**** man. What course was this?
AP Biology. It sucks even worse because I really want to be a doctor, while he wants to be an engineer. I can't even get on par, Despite 2 extra hours of studying. God dammit... I quit life.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

amazing.
lmao i saw the first 5min and there was this guy watching anime on a backwards chair

and i was in that exact same position and then he said "whos watching anime at this hour"

and i thought ,"wow >_> im a loser" LOL

looks good tho
*books marks* :p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
AP Biology. It sucks even worse because I really want to be a doctor, while he wants to be an engineer. I can't even get on par, Despite 2 extra hours of studying. God dammit... I quit life.
I feel you man. I have so many friends who don't study at all and they still do better than me, even though I put in a lot more hours. ): It really sucks but you just gotta deal with it and do what you have to do.

Why is he taking AP Bio =.=

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I am one of those people... :/

In like history and english though

and sometimes i could pull it off in physics and chem.

never bio though.

could do it in math a few times.

wtf hwere'd my green go?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i am pretty **** at test taking and essay writing

i used to be really quick at science and math but eventually i just got pretty bad lol

well not bad but

slow

IxxI

Smash Fence
I feel you man. I have so many friends who don't study at all and they still do better than me, even though I put in a lot more hours. ): It really sucks but you just gotta deal with it and do what you have to do.

Why is he taking AP Bio =.=
He doesn't want to take it in Uni. I honestly can't believe how bad I did.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
If you're going into engg, you don't have to take anything related to bio unless you go into biomed engg. XD

Dude, it happens man. Just try not to let it happen again. Everyone goes through rough times.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Hi there OTL
how are you all doing?
i'm doing fine
i really hate not having time to be here daily anymore :p

btw i see these lightly yellow colored names... whatre they for?

Top Bottom