• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Mewter

Smash Master
You got this!

Just whatever you do, don't get nervous or freak out. I once almost bombed on a test because of that. >_<

soju

SD God
Well if he doesnt got this(not saying you dont)
he can always cheat by looking at that smart asian guys answers next to him =w=

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
i used to pull all nighters but id feel so sick to my stomach at 7am xD

and eventually id pass out on a chair somewhere and wake up at 2 haha

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I didnt even mean to

I went to sleep at 7 but my mom came in my room as i was falling asleep asking her to help fix her computer.

Then i couldnt sleep after that.

needless to say im in a real ****ty mood.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
i need a good excuse so i can go to viridian next week

uuugghh =.=

i wish the 8 hour long trips to my friends house excuse still worked >.>;

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Guys, Im incredibly nervous. I have my first swim meet ever tomorrow morning. o_____________________________o Anyone a swimmer?? Ive only been swimming competitively for a month and Im not sure if Im ready

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Guys, Im incredibly nervous. I have my first swim meet ever tomorrow morning. o_____________________________o Anyone a swimmer?? Ive only been swimming competitively for a month and Im not sure if Im ready
I swim.

Count your strokes. If I'm focusing on my form and strokecount I'm really not worried about any of the other swimmers or bystanders. I usually count five and breathe, but on backstroke, for example, I will count from the flags to know when to flip turn.

If you're swimming like you're supposed to, then you won't be worried at all about your competition.

The most nerve-wracking part is when the host is calling off the start. Just run through the dive over and over in your head and you won't be worrying about anything else.

It's all a matter of mental preparation.

Top Bottom