• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
New computer. Hell ****ing yeah. Gonna start bi-weeklies up soon, maybe.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
But winter break is a time for love, christmas, and cookies. Who the hell plays Smash?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I think Karina and Teran should make a tourney! Then I can make love with you all simultaneously.

Yay!

EDIT: Just realized vic said love, which doesn't mean making love. Joke fail
*Goes and eats something*

Mewter

Smash Master
You can still have Christmas, all the love, AND cookies while you're beating the heck out of some kid far away that just got Brawl as his or her present. :bee:

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Seriously, Smash around Christmas isn't very fun. It's better to play when you're bored and stuff, not when you're with family.

There needs to be a game where you play as Santa.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I say Karina and Teran should have a baby, creating an infant with as much awesome as Tom, Melee, Mango's Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon and Bang Shishigami from BlazBlue.

In other words, a child Darren.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
No babies for me.

Well, except for one person's babies. >.> That ain't Teran though.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I had friendlies with FOW and SK92 today...

Those two are RIDICULOUS! Especially FOW's Ness. The only way I can describe that playstyle is "colorful". He was quite literally dancing around my shield. I actually managed to take a stock off SK92's Falco before he took mine, but it ended in me getting 2-stocked again.

Man that was fun.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I say Karina and Teran should have a baby, creating an infant with as much awesome as Tom, Melee, Mango's Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon and Bang Shishigami from BlazBlue.

In other words, a child Darren.
O________o

I'd make them the most miserable parents ever.

I had friendlies with FOW and SK92 today...

Those two are RIDICULOUS! Especially FOW's Ness. The only way I can describe that playstyle is "colorful". He was quite literally dancing around my shield. I actually managed to take a stock off SK92's Falco before he took mine, but it ended in me getting 2-stocked again.

Man that was fun.
lol cool stuff. Sounds like fun :D

Top Bottom