• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I play both games. I haven't played WiFi in months though. I feel like playing all of a sudden.
k I added you.

I'll host =o

I hope......I don't annoy you with my characters too much lol

IxxI

Smash Fence
I think I found out the reason why I quit WiFi... I don't understand it either, I have a 5 megabyte connection, and the only other thing connected to the connection is THIS computer.

Edit: Lol@ my double FTilt. I never double FTilt like that. >____>

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Wow.......
You do have a horrible connection

Is you're wii connected wirelessly or is it wired?

IxxI

Smash Fence
Wow.......
You do have a horrible connection

Is you're wii connected with wirelessly or is it wired?

I don't understand though, a few months ago it used to be good. Now it's not. It's wireless because the modem stuff is all the way downstairs in my house. But I have always had it like this without a problem.

Roxas M

Smash Master
maybe its because your trying to brawl someone from canada. lol
my connection is weird. sometimes i bad lag with people that live 30 minutes away from me and i only have a little lag with dtp and cherry64 and they live in canada. lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I always have a good connection >__>
If a game of mine lags a lot then I know it's because of the other person

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
canadaaaa my canadaaaaa.

It snowed yesterday. Today was cold.

When Darren and I play online, it's lagless. Especially when we play in person. It's only a little laggy cause its brawl.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
victra i have never played u
You know when we do, we'll have to play melee until our eyes bleed. Or until you get tired of losing. Which ever comes first. :D
I wish it would snow in California.
The snow is nice and pretty. The wind is not. QQ Girls are cuter though, cause their cheeks get rosy and stuff.

Also, Fence, this video is relevant to our situation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meNMH4WAcRk
I wish I could have some of those pics, they're mad cute. Did I say some? I meant all of them.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
random? RANDOM?

grrrrrr. Sir, I'm the leader of Canada O:<

mm. You use ICs right? Cool I use Peach, I mean Dsmash.

IxxI

Smash Fence

The snow is nice and pretty. The wind is not. QQ Girls are cuter though, cause their cheeks get rosy and stuff.

Also, Fence, this video is relevant to our situation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meNMH4WAcRk
I wish I could have some of those pics, they're mad cute. Did I say some? I meant all of them.
OMG! <3333333 I could screenshot them for you! ;D Agh, how I want the snow badly.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol i use falco/peach against peach mains
Falco vs Peach mains? wtf why would you do that to yourself? xD Peach vs Peach is geeeeeh. We might as well just play brawl if we did that xDD
OMG! <3333333 I could screenshot them for you! ;D Agh, how I want the snow badly.
dood, but if you screenshot, then they're ugly quality and they have lyrics on them or whatever.
\
Come to Canada. We can get together with Will and build a snowtaeyeon.

lol Chok. Sunny? please.

please.

No one is even CLOSE to taeyeon my friend.

Sunny is mad cute though, and she and taeyeon are like besteestsetst friends.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wd5Aap9GNck&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wd5Aap9GNck&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

gg Chok. I win.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
No you don't Chaco, hush up. Chok, Fence and I run this place naw.

On topic: Taeyeon is mad adorable. Obviously the best, no question. A far second would be sunny IMO and then probably Jessica Jung for a strong third.

Top Bottom